So, What REALLY Happened In Uvalde?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does this story actually have some truth to it or being an retired police officer is B. Tatum just defending his fellow brothers and sisters in uniform? I have not seen anything to back up these claims that the police were being shot at so I'm curious if anybody else has seen articles about this. Or the time frame where there wasn't any shooting in the building for forty-five minutes. Either way somebody's lying and I sure hope it isn't Mr. Tatum, because I genuinely like this guy.

This video is retarded. There was a shootout before the shooter even entered the building. Then police stay outside the classrooms arresting parents trying to get their kids for 80 minutes while children are dying. Shots were herd on the 9/11 calls.

Last edited:
This video is retarded. There was a shootout before the shooter even entered the building. Then police stay outside the classrooms arresting parents trying to get their kids for 80 minutes while children are dying. Shots were herd on the 9/11 call

Does this story actually have some truth to it or being an retired police officer is B. Tatum just defending his fellow brothers and sisters in uniform? I have not seen anything to back up these claims that the police were being shot at so I'm curious if anybody else has seen articles about this. Or the time frame where there wasn't any shooting in the building for forty-five minutes. Either way somebody's lying and I sure hope it isn't Mr. Tatum, because I genuinely like this guy.

Sounds like the podcast guy is wanting to take some of the heat off the police response. This time, I am not too thrilled with the police response, myself.

Last edited:
I don't buy into this video. Doesn't add up.

Bottom line. Police early on knew that kids were being killed and didn't go in immediately. That is BS. No MAN would do that if he is a dang MAN.

I would have breached without a dang gun, with anything I could fight with to try and stop it. Even if you don't make it at least you tried to save those kids. Zero respect for the police on this one.

At 8:40, he says the cops couldn't go into the door. Why couldn't they? What is different about the situation at that point from the situation when they finally went in? At 12:46, he said there was nothing happening for 40 minutes. That's bullshit. Some of those kids could have been bleeding out. Even now we don't know how many could have been saved during those 40 minutes. Standing in the hall, they had no reason to believe that all those children were already dead. If that hypocrite doesn't believe in pointing fingers, why did he make the video? The actions of the police were unexcusable. I don't know whether to just blame the idiot in charge, or all the cops. Somebody else will figure that out, but the fact that they didn't do what should have been done is indisputable.

At 8:40, he says the cops couldn't go into the door. Why couldn't they? What is different about the situation at that point from the situation when they finally went in? At 12:46, he said there was nothing happening for 40 minutes. That's bullshit. Some of those kids could have been bleeding out. Even now we don't know how many could have been saved during those 40 minutes. Standing in the hall, they had no reason to believe that all those children were already dead. If that hypocrite doesn't believe in pointing fingers, why did he make the video? The actions of the police were unexcusable. I don't know whether to just blame the idiot in charge, or all the cops. Somebody else will figure that out, but the fact that they didn't do what should have been done is indisputable.
I suspect the chief is a dufus and couldn't make the call to authorize the breach.

I suspect the chief is a dufus and couldn't make the call to authorize the breach.
Perhaps he didn't have the courage to authorize the breach, but he certainly had the right and responsibility to authorize it.

Never understood this concept of shelter in place or "lockdown" you do just the opposite....get out.

The police are to blame. :dunno:

Rick breaks it down and wastes Tatum.

Okay, so I've mostly been on the fence about this whole entire thing since it appears to be a game of he said/he said for the most part,.. but I will agree with the fact that being a police officer, your duty to protect and serve even if the situation looks like threatening should always come first. Especially when children are dying. I also don't understand why all police just don't wear bulletproof vests, but,.. I'm not a cop so I guess I wouldn't be able to.

And run into a hail of gunfire?
That's what they eventually did. That is required somtimes when innocent civilian lives are at stake. They are cops. They knew about that part of the job before they filled out the appication.

That's what they eventually did. That is required somtimes when innocent civilian lives are at stake. They are cops. They knew about that part of the job before they filled out the appication.
I meant the kids, not the police.

What happened?

A door failed to lock and a killer gained access to a school and killed 19 kids.

At least one kid bled to death because the cops were scared of the assault rifle and waited an hour to go in

Never understood this concept of shelter in place or "lockdown" you do just the opposite....get out.

The concept is to try to individualize the kids. A shooter can only be in one place at one time and limiting access to rooms keeps those kids in that room safe. It's intended to greatly reduce target availability. If all the kids are running down the halls and doors a shooter could triple his targets in a confined areas potentially doing a lot more damage in a shorter amount of time. Plus running in a panic inside a building causes congestion, if one kid falls others will fall. Then you have the fact they are children, under gunfire they may not be even able to react at all.

But it's also based around the concept police will be there, and fast. In this instance that failed them.

This was a bad situation all around. I don't blame the responding officers though, they were following orders.

Who I do blame is the people in charge and giving orders to the police officers, and I blame most of all the person pulling the trigger.

The concept is to try to individualize the kids. A shooter can only be in one place at one time and limiting access to rooms keeps those kids in that room safe. It's intended to greatly reduce target availability. If all the kids are running down the halls and doors a shooter could triple his targets in a confined areas potentially doing a lot more damage in a shorter amount of time. Plus running in a panic inside a building causes congestion, if one kid falls others will fall. Then you have the fact they are children, under gunfire they may not be even able to react at all.

But it's also based around the concept police will be there, and fast. In this instance that failed them.

This was a bad situation all around. I don't blame the responding officers though, they were following orders.

Who I do blame is the people in charge and giving orders to the police officers, and I blame most of all the person pulling the trigger.
Ya know what would have prevented almost all of this?

That fucked up kid not having an assault rifle

Forum List

Back