Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Slap On the Wrist

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
So, What Sentence Will Trump Get? We all know this is a Stalinist Kangaroo Court. So, what will the Judge do? My guess since this is all being coordinated from the Biden White House the goal will be to keep him off the campaign trail through the election and inflict as much embarrassment as possible. This "judge" is obviously following orders.

Please weigh in with your thoughts. It's a new America we're living in. :)

It would really piss off the libs if Trump went to prison and was successful as the shot caller as soon as he rolled out on to the yard.

My guess is that the libs will give him an excessive fine.

It would really piss off the libs if Trump went to prison and was successful as the shot caller as soon as he rolled out on to the yard.

My guess is that the libs will give him an excessive fine.

Meh. Basically agree, but for someone who can raise $60M in 24 hours, that's not worrisome.

The harsher the sentence, the more it works for Trump.

My guess though, is the libtards know this and won't pursue.

So, What Sentence Will Trump Get? We all know this is a Stalinist Kangaroo Court. So, what will the Judge do? My guess since this is all being coordinated from the Biden White House the goal will be to keep him off the campaign trail through the election and inflict as much embarrassment as possible. This "judge" is obviously following orders.

Please weigh in with your thoughts. It's a new America we're living in. :)
When it comes down to realities, who really cares?

It's enough that an uber-wealthy dickhead was held to account. No one is above the law.

What Sentence Will Trump Get?​

Nothing of any consequence .

It is a standard CIA Show Trial and anybody above moron American level will see that .

1717270901802.png

This might be even better than prison

I don't think the democrats have come this far in their evil and viciousness against Trump to give him anything other than prison time. Conservatives keep underestimating the demonic foundation that party bats from.

It will take the Supreme Court stepping in to block it.

A short time in jail suspended until after the election, and consequently never any time served.

That is, supposing that government allows Trump to run for president?

Trump's lawyers will have to file a "petition for a writ of certiorari" (often called a cert. petition)

They can do that once Trump is sentenced and then if at least four Supreme Court Justices vote to hear the case- it gets heard.

... and this is why the democrats are going after the Supreme Court Justices because they know they are going to vote yes to hear this Trump case immediately in 2024.

I’d sentence Trump to a One year suspended sentence with 100 hours of community service scrubbing toilets at a homeless shelter and picking up trash on Fifth Avenue.

7,000 to 8,000 writs get sent to the Supreme Court each year, but they only vote to hear around 80.

The democrats have made enemies with 4 of the Supreme Court Justices... Amy, Thomas, Alito, and Kavanaough. A writ moves through the court system fast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back