So whats next for Repubs given their "obola" scare fizzled-out?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
What will be Republicorp & their drone supporters next move be to denigrate the office given their "obola" meme blew up in thier faces as all non-Repub voters knew it would :eusa_think:

koshergrl CrusaderFrank

What's next? January 3rd, 2015. The end of an error, Part 1.

Last edited:
Congress is sworn in on Jan. 3rd, not the 20th.

Jan. 20th is just for Presidents.

"So whats next for Repubs given their "obola" scare fizzled-out?"

It didn't so much fizzle-out as republicans simply abandoned it now that the election is over, along with ISIS and scary immigrant children.

Indeed, it's likely that the conservative gloom and doom misery offense will be scaled back as 2015 nears, as not to adversely effect the republican Congress.

"So whats next for Repubs given their "obola" scare fizzled-out?"

It didn't so much fizzle-out as republicans simply abandoned it now that the election is over, along with ISIS and scary immigrant children.

Indeed, it's likely that the conservative gloom and doom misery offense will be scaled back as 2015 nears, as not to adversely effect the republican Congress.

jfb3ms.png

Now that contards are in a position where they actually have to CONTRIBUTE to the governing of the country; it would be stupid for them to continue peddling fear to their rube base.

They won't mention ebola anymore. It wouldn't be politically expedient.

Good luck over the next 2 years cons! You won't accomplish SHIT and you'll probably just set the stage for a successful Hillary run. Enjoy!

img95.jpg

Btw whatsa goin on with the benghazi cons???

I haven't heard Alex Jones talk about it in MONTHS!

:rofl:

We know something now about obola that we didn't know before. He will happily import any deadly disease into this country that he can get away with.

img95.jpg

Btw whatsa goin on with the benghazi cons???

I haven't heard Alex Jones talk about it in MONTHS!

:rofl:

Rep. Trey Gowdy: We Are Making “Tremendous Progress” in Benghazi Investigation (Video)

The Gateway Pundit ^

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told Megyn Kelly Tuesday that the Special Committee investigating Benghazi is making “tremendous progress.” “We have a very robust investigative plan that will kick off in December. And, Megyn I can tell you my goal was to have an investigation where witnesses who had never been talked to before felt comfortable coming forward because of the seriousness of our investigation and that is precisely what is happening. It is not with a lot of fanfare and there aren’t a lot of public hearings but trust me when I tell you we are making tremendous progress.”

You fucking idiots are lucky this isn't a mutated form of bird flu and killing thousands a week.

Your party takes a big chance.

Forum List

Back