So, where does this leave Palin?

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.
They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

Here's one: How about she quit her fucking job as GOVERNOR of Alaska?

I think you're obsessed with everything Tea Party.

Yeah. That's it. Because why in the world would anybody want to discuss politics on a political message board?

It must be obsession.

Yeah, pretty soon they are going to tell everyone we can't discuss the Tea Baggers, just like we are not supposed to discuss Booooooooooooooosh anymore....

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.
They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

You live in VA.... Why would you care if the Governor of Alaska quit her job?

It's not like you supported her during her Governorship...

Doesn't take much for you to hate, huh?

No kidding.

I think you may be thinking of Democrat Eliot Spitzer

New York Governor Eliot Spitzer Resigns Effective Monday Amid Links to Prostitution Ring

Yeah. That's it. Because why in the world would anybody want to discuss politics on a political message board?

It must be obsession.

Yeah, pretty soon they are going to tell everyone we can't discuss the Tea Baggers, just like we are not supposed to discuss Booooooooooooooosh anymore....

Not a chance... I want you to continue talking about her...

Truth be told, it's likely she does too as the publicity is making her a fortune....lol

It must be obsession.

"They" are gonna "Tell everyone we can't discuss..."

Have you changed perscriptions recently?

No kidding.

I think you may be thinking of Democrat Eliot Spitzer

New York Governor Eliot Spitzer Resigns Effective Monday Amid Links to Prostitution Ring

Lets not forget Jimbo "Meet my boyfriend" McGreevy....lol

It must be obsession.

Meaning?

Meaning?

Meaning you are mentally unstable, and exhibiting paranoid delusions: Who are "They?" Where has anyone told us we cannot discuss The Tea Bag Party?

Meaning?

Meaning you are mentally unstable, and exhibiting paranoid delusions: Who are "They?" Where has anyone told us we cannot discuss The Tea Bag Party?

"They" haven't yet. Hence, I used the words " They will" referring to the future. Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Perhaps it has something to do with hating only "quiters" that are not forced to resign amongst public outcry and scandal.

You may be right...

He seems more worried about "Them", though....

I wonder if causing the cheese to slide off every liberal's cracker is a Palin Stratagy?

Don't scare "them" away... "They" may join up with the Peace Corpse in one of the 57 states....lol

carry on Tea party. they are on the run.

lemmings1.jpg

520.gif

how old are you again?
you must get your material from the cartoon network
It's great stuff.

"They" haven't yet. Hence, I used the words " They will" referring to the future. Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Well, that certainly clears up that.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It made as much sense as accusing someone of having paranoid delusions for pointing out the more obnoxious talking points by some posters on here.

Forum List

Back