So Why Is High Chief Warren Trying To Convince Us That Mike Pence Is The Next Hitler?

Lizzy Cheekbones is a nut, a total nutcase who think her cheekbones make her an Indian
Lizzy looks good next to Hillary though.

These two will go down in history as the first female POTUS and VP.

Those two ugly fucks? Lizzie is as attractive as a scarecrow....and hitlery.......I'd rather be castrated than to have sex with that ugly fuck......I mean no wonder bill Clinton was raping chicks, he was legally obligated to fuck that.....ouch!

:ack-1: :boohoo: :oops-28: Really Pocohantus? Mike Pence? he's the devil according to you? Trump could of chosen Cruz,Rubio,Christie,Gingrich,Perry and the rest, and Warren would of called all of them out to be extremists who beat their wives, hate all races, have tortured dogs and chickens, canabbalism, and all took part in the JFK assassination.
Does Pocahantus really believe that 53/54% of voters are as brain dead as she is?
:stupid:

Gee, I don't know...

60688502.jpg

60668363.jpg

05127702e9c04e835022a1bca6a0fa16924e77-wm.jpg

We know you admire hitler for his racist hate.....just because whitey kicked your pre whitey Americans out of the country.....USA USA USA USA

The fake Indian is losing it. Pence is ball and chained to the zionist regime, unfortunately.

Agree on the faker; I totally disagree with you on Israel. Nothing unfortunate about it!! It's fantastic!!

Greg

The fake Indian is losing it. Pence is ball and chained to the zionist regime, unfortunately.

Lol yeah Pocahontas is hilarious.....I'm that worried about Israeli support......I'm ok with them
Pocahontas is one of the leading racists in the democrat party, if anyone hates blacks,jews and hispanics, its Elizabeth Warren. Does anyone actually believe that when Warren is driving and few black people are taking their time crossing the road, she gets impatient, does she actually mentally say,,,,,awe, look, four wonderful, all american black people are crossing the street.what a beautiful sight?

Lizzy and Hillary look like two drunken men at a dive bar who are so drunk that they forget what gender they are and have sex for 5 hours,then realize that they are both the same gender once they wake up.

Warren's twitter attacks are petty and sexist...and sums up Hillary and her.

No response is needed to counter Trump being called fake coming from a 'fake indian'.

:ack-1: :boohoo: :oops-28: Really Pocohantus? Mike Pence? he's the devil according to you? Trump could of chosen Cruz,Rubio,Christie,Gingrich,Perry and the rest, and Warren would of called all of them out to be extremists who beat their wives, hate all races, have tortured dogs and chickens, canabbalism, and all took part in the JFK assassination.
Does Pocahantus really believe that 53/54% of voters are as brain dead as she is?
:stupid:

The RWnuts accusing the OTHER guys of hyperbole. Now that's a good one.

No response is needed to counter Trump being called fake coming from a 'fake indian'.
I still think warren is a man,,,gee,,,if first lady melanonalenia is a woman, then what the hell is lezzy?

I still think warren is a man,,,gee,,,if first lady melanonalenia is a woman, then what the hell is lezzy?
Of course you do...it's a common RW misconception about assertive women.

Lol yeah Pocahontas is hilarious.....I'm that worried about Israeli support......I'm ok with them
Pocahontas is one of the leading racists in the democrat party, if anyone hates blacks,jews and hispanics, its Elizabeth Warren. Does anyone actually believe that when Warren is driving and few black people are taking their time crossing the road, she gets impatient, does she actually mentally say,,,,,awe, look, four wonderful, all american black people are crossing the street.what a beautiful sight?

Funny thing is, she is the definiton of cultural appropriation.....she stile jobs from minorities...in a system designed by people like her.

Of course you do...it's a common RW misconception about assertive women.

No we love assertive women like Margaret thatcher

Not whiney bitch women who hide behind their husbands like Clinton and obama

Forum List

Back