So will this also happen to HHS,IRS,etc. from the same people that

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
want a single payer health system...!

“A hardware failure has resulted in the agency’s inability to perform some functions related to its computer system.”
A computer meltdown is crippling the nation’s immigration courts — creating an overwhelming backlog of deportation cases, The Post has learned.
The parts needed to repair the busted servers — located in Falls Church, Virginia. — aren’t expected to arrive for at least two weeks, the source added.
Tech meltdown cripples deportation cases | New York Post

From the same people that want to manage the life and death of each of us... i.e. single payer management system...

Obama's preference: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
and under his administration he can't keep five servers that help power a nationwide computer network failed and shut down the entire system, an insider at the Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed.

The logic is unfathomable. I remember when the IRS system was horrible at times under Clinton and Bush. All of us depend on computer systems. Be patient, little chum, no one is mad at you.

Forum List

Back