So you dont want to take a chance flying on a Boeing 737? Airbus isnt much better. Plane catches on fire.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
MSN
United Airlines flight aborted takeoff from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport after an engine caught fire, temporarily halting arrivals amid busy Memorial Day travel.

United Flight 2091 was about to take off from the airport around 2 p.m. when an engine caught fire, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has confirmed.
Only since DEI has been introduced into Air Travel, we seem to be having quite a few events of Airplanes not doing what they are supposed to do, and that is to take people safely from one destination to another. This is Joe Biden's America....

No this isnt the plane that is in the story, this is Joe's America. Or what is left of it.
1716854581975.png

MSN Only since DEI has been introduced into Air Travel, we seem to be having quite a few events of Airplanes not doing what they are supposed to do, and that is to take people safely from one destination to another. This is Joe Biden's America....

No this isnt the plane that is in the story, this is Joe's America. Or what is left of it.
View attachment 952964
It's not DEI, although I know that's the current republican fauxrage. It's bean counters over engineers.

But that's not why I'm avoiding flying at the moment. That's all about the pilot shortage.

It's not DEI, although I know that's the current republican fauxrage. It's bean counters over engineers.

But that's not why I'm avoiding flying at the moment. That's all about the pilot shortage.
Let me guess. You work for Spirit.

These days flying is like a lottery.....you never know if you'll arrive to your destination!

You might or you might not!

Thank you Obiden thugs!

These days flying is like a lottery.....you never know if you'll arrive to your destination!

You might or you might not!

Thank you Obiden thugs!
At one time, everyone knew it was much safer to take an airplane that it is to drive your car. It still probably is, but the more frequent reports of damages on airplanes is having an effect with air passengers. DEI, might be what the Marxists/Demofascists want because dont they say, that humans are destroying the planet will all their CO2?

Forum List

Back