SOB WEEP - Oprah insulted by shop girl. Calls it RACISM!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hey oprah. Every day whites are denied jobs because of affirmative action. That's racism

Racist shop girl said I couldn't afford a £24,000 handbag, says billionaire Oprah Winfrey | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 03:02 EST, 9 August 2013 |

She is one of the richest and most famous women on the planet.

So when Oprah Winfrey popped in to an upmarket boutique for a new designer handbag she was taken aback when the shop assistant refused to show her a bag.

‘I go into a store and I say to the woman ‘‘Excuse me, could I see the bag right above your head?” and she says to me “No. It’s too expensive.”’ Miss Winfrey asked a second time to see the bag, which was locked in a cabinet to deter shoplifters.

But oblivious to her fame and fortune, the shop assistant allegedly replied: ‘No, no, you don’t want to see that one, you want to see this one because that one will cost too much. You will not be able to afford that.’

• Banned
This shows how hard blacks have to look to find any racism. And this didn't even happen in america!! In america the only racism is AA and it's everywhere.

Hey oprah. Every day whites are denied jobs because of affirmative action. That's racism

Racist shop girl said I couldn't afford a £24,000 handbag, says billionaire Oprah Winfrey | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 03:02 EST, 9 August 2013 |

She is one of the richest and most famous women on the planet.

So when Oprah Winfrey popped in to an upmarket boutique for a new designer handbag she was taken aback when the shop assistant refused to show her a bag.

‘I go into a store and I say to the woman ‘‘Excuse me, could I see the bag right above your head?” and she says to me “No. It’s too expensive.”’ Miss Winfrey asked a second time to see the bag, which was locked in a cabinet to deter shoplifters.

But oblivious to her fame and fortune, the shop assistant allegedly replied: ‘No, no, you don’t want to see that one, you want to see this one because that one will cost too much. You will not be able to afford that.’

It can't be racist!! It didn't happen in the U.S. of A.

• Banned
What does this even have to do with race.? Oprah is fat and ugly and looks like a loser no matter what color she is.

• Banned
Latest on this story is that the shop girl ays it didn't happen. Did oprah invent the story to jump-start her sagging career?

Last edited:
Instead of complaining about the white man and about racial discrimination, Oprah Winfrey and fellow African Americans should get down on their knees daily and thank God for the caucasian man and for past slavery. For, had it not been for American slavery they would be eating dust in Africa today alongside their fellow Sub-Saharen Africans.

• Banned
Instead of complaining about the white man and about racial discrimination, Oprah Winfrey and fellow African Americans should get down on their knees daily and thank God for the caucasian man and for past slavery. For, had it not been for American slavery they would be eating dust in Africa today alongside their fellow Sub-Saharen Africans.

Many people have pointed that out. Even american blacks on welfare are far better off than 99% of african blacks. That's why reparations for slavery would backfire on blacks. Any sensible analysis would show that blacks should pay whites!

Forum List

Back