Social Dodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This whole virus thing is really having some interesting effects on behavior. I have noticed that the few people who are out and about seem to be much nicer to each other. Very courteous. So that’s a good thing. However, some people are taking the stay 6 feet away thing a little far. I’ve noticed today a few people who were looking at their phone or whatever and didn’t see that they were approaching me suddenly looked up and made a hard cut to the left or right as if they were trying to avoid an open field tackle. It’s actually kind of funny. My wife says it’s because I smell bad, but that can’t be it, right?

At least I don't have to worry about these guys coming to my door to ask me about Mormon Jesus any time soon....

Get off my porch you gay commies!!!

z-8561.jpg

Watch out for the folks that don't seem to be taking this seriously....they will be the ones that will infect you....

This whole virus thing is really having some interesting effects on behavior. I have noticed that the few people who are out and about seem to be much nicer to each other. Very courteous. So that’s a good thing. However, some people are taking the stay 6 feet away thing a little far. I’ve noticed today a few people who were looking at their phone or whatever and didn’t see that they were approaching me suddenly looked up and made a hard cut to the left or right as if they were trying to avoid an open field tackle. It’s actually kind of funny. My wife says it’s because I smell bad, but that can’t be it, right?

I have little doubt you smell like a rest stop toilet.

I have little doubt you smell like a rest stop toilet.

Stop touching yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back