Solar panels can be the cause of a cold catastrophe

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The cold catastrophe has already begun. Sunlight does not warm the atmosphere due to carbon deficiency.

But the second big reason is solar panels, which steal solar energy and freeze all life on the planet. Night frosts hit grain crops.

We will face starvation.

I must admit that your hallucinations certainly make you stand out from the crowd here, Rupol.

I think that's why he does it. He comes up with some of the most blatantly wrong crap and posts it trying to see who he's gonna get to correct him.

Have you read his thread that smoking cigarettes is healthy and contributes to long life yet?

The cold catastrophe has already begun. Sunlight does not warm the atmosphere due to carbon deficiency.

But the second big reason is solar panels, which steal solar energy and freeze all life on the planet. Night frosts hit grain crops.

We will face starvation.

It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you have zero idea as to how solar energy works.

The sun's rays are gonna hit the planet ANYWAY, and no, they won't "steal solar energy". It's gonna hit the planet regardless of how much we harvest via solar panels. And no, you can't "use it up" and have the planet go cold.

When we make energy from nuclear we are using energy created by celestial fusion.

When we use fossil fuel that is sunlight energy that fell to earth hundreds of millions years ago.

When we are using solar cells now we are stealing sunlight energy that is falling to earth now.

It is not good to screw around with Mother Nature. She can be a real bitch when she is mad.

We will face starvation.
I see whatever mind-altering substance you were ingesting the last time you tried to start a thread, seems still to be active. I think a good respite is called for, because you sound to be out of your fucking skull.

When we are using solar cells now we are stealing sunlight energy that is falling to earth now.

How in the hell are we "stealing" anything with solar cells? The energy is gonna hit and dissipate or it's gonna get soaked up by the solar cells. Either way, it's gonna hit the Earth, whether it's used by man or not. The only way we could "steal" solar energy is if we put a HUGE solar collector out in space between the Sun and the Earth, because that is the only way it could be prevented from reaching the surface of the planet.

You sound almost as stupid as Rude Pole Smoker.

How in the hell are we "stealing" anything with solar cells? The energy is gonna hit and dissipate or it's gonna get soaked up by the solar cells. Either way, it's gonna hit the Earth, whether it's used by man or not. The only way we could "steal" solar energy is if we put a HUGE solar collector out in space between the Sun and the Earth, because that is the only way it could be prevented from reaching the surface of the planet.

You sound almost as stupid as Rude Pole Smoker.

I am just fucking with these stupid Moon Bats.

They are so gullible they will believe anything.

Forum List

Back