some California politicians talking about outlawing panhandling

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Imagine being a rich Democrat and going to the store with your kids, and some bum is out in front asking you for money!

Some California politicians talking about outlawing panhandling.

Some want to make it illegal to beg.

Some want to make it illegal for you to give them money.

The proper thing to give is to give your money to a homeless charity, where they collect a million dollars, then dish out soup on Thanksgiving to say they did something.

Imagine being a rich Democrat and going to the store with your kids, and some bum is out in front asking you for money!

The proper thing to give is to give your money to a homeless charity, where they collect a million dollars, then dish out soup on Thanksgiving to say they did something.
I wish it were illegal. We have these group of 3 or 4 guys they must be roommates and take turns standing on this one corner with a stupid unreadable cardboard sign. It's such a scam. This is how they get their drugs or booze. Who are the idiots giving them money? Every one of them is capable of working.

If you like bums bumming keep giving them money.

I say let them figure out another way like a real job

I have a cop friend in Los Angeles who saw the same able bodied young man on the same corner every day with a sign asking for money. One day he followed the guy when he left. He got on a bus, rode across town, got off the bus and walked into a nice apt. complex. The next day, he asked the guy where he went at the end of the day. He thought the bum would lie to him but he didn't. He openly admitted where he went and that he had a nice apt. He asked him why he didn't just get a job. He said "I make $200 a day and I don't have to pay taxes. Why should I work"? He had a point. As long as people are stupid enough to give these guys money they'll never get jobs and they'll never go away. I've seen people holding their hands out the window with money, handing it to them as they drive past. Suckers.

I have a cop friend in Los Angeles who saw the same able bodied young man on the same corner every day with a sign asking for money. One day he followed the guy when he left. He got on a bus, rode across town, got off the bus and walked into a nice apt. complex. The next day, he asked the guy where he went at the end of the day. He thought the bum would lie to him but he didn't. He openly admitted where he went and that he had a nice apt. He asked him why he didn't just get a job. He said "I make $200 a day and I don't have to pay taxes. Why should I work"? He had a point. As long as people are stupid enough to give these guys money they'll never get jobs and they'll never go away. I've seen people holding their hands out the window with money, handing it to them as they drive past. Suckers.
Might as well spray paint buildings, throw trash on the street and lower the value of your home. If you like bums on corners finance them.

I want to follow the people who give home and mug them. Tell them that's for giving to pan handlers

If they can figure out how to tax panhandling...they'll encourage it

I think I'm pretty good at spotting the ones really in need. Either the economy is getting worse, or people are just getting lazier and would rather mooch than work because panhandling is on the rise, at least in southern california where the cost of living is very high. I see people setting themselves up for the night in parks, alleys and of course the riverbeds, which aren't really rivers most of the time, just sandy bottom canals.

A lot of panhandlers dropped out of the workforce because of our extremely anti-male child-support system. They are sick of having a real job and seeing half their money go to the ex who then spends it on herself.

I suspect this to be a very isolated to our well kept nicer areas predominantly inhabited by Whites and Yellow folks.
There is no way Garcetti, Jerry Brown and other filthy Democrats would get behind this....they absolutely love their human cockroaches.

Like a lot of things, panhandlers are a mixed bag. You have the able bodied scammers for sure but many of them are people who are in really rough shape with mental disorders and obvious physical disabilities.
They need to be swooped up and dealt with. Fixed or put somewhere. If they have family they need to move in with ma and dad if they can't afford to make it on their own. I'm all for helping them but first thing is swoop them off the corner because they are dirtying up the neighborhood.

What we need is to give them more food stamps
We need more section 8 housing for these people. We need to buy up a few tens of thousands rentals and give them a place to live.
And we need an educational program that can lead to work.

I wouldn't outlaw panhandling as that is just evil but the above would be a good start.

We need more section 8 housing for these people. We need to buy up a few tens of thousands rentals and give them a place to live.

We have an educational program - it's called school. But blacks and illegals don't use it. To them it's just free daycare and free meals. THINK

In Bridgeport CT Blacks almost see panhandling Whites as a form of a pleasant greeting. And they can be relentless. You tell them to fuck off. You come to your car and they vandalized it. Blacks NEVER panhandle other Blacks.

I wouldn't outlaw panhandling as that is just evil but the above would be a good start.
You don't get it. They don't WANT to work, that's why they DO it. Get a clue, man.

In Bridgeport CT Blacks almost see panhandling Whites as a form of a pleasant greeting. And they can be relentless. You tell them to fuck off. You come to your car and they vandalized it. Blacks NEVER panhandle other Blacks.
One time a bum asked me for money. I said "no, can't help ya". Then another bum walked up to him and asked for money. He said "no, can't help ya". I'm not kidding. :lol:

Ca politicians don't want to be reminded daily of the results of their policies. :p

Forum List

Back