Some GOOD NEWS about the polls & President Trump's re-election to SAVE America!!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
I know it can EXTREMELY depressing watching the mainstream media & the polls which make it sound like Biden & Kampala have ALREADY won but fear NOT!

Follow these people on Twitter for POSITIVE updates on Trump & the polls. They did down into the polls & do analysis & research the media DOESN'T!

@LarrySchweikart @PollWatch2020 @CottoGottfried @davidchapman141 @RedEaglePolitics @BarnesLaw @ScottPresler @RealWayneRoot @FWpolitics

I've been doing this a long time so I've compiled some GREAT accounts to follow! Also you can tweet at the end of a post or just tweet #TRUMP2020toSAVEAmerica & #DemocratsDestroyAmerica

I know it can EXTREMELY depressing watching the mainstream media & the polls which make it sound like Biden & Kampala have ALREADY won but fear NOT!

Follow these people on Twitter for POSITIVE updates on Trump & the polls. They did down into the polls & do analysis & research the media DOESN'T!

@LarrySchweikart @PollWatch2020 @CottoGottfried @davidchapman141 @RedEaglePolitics @BarnesLaw @ScottPresler @RealWayneRoot @FWpolitics

I've been doing this a long time so I've compiled some GREAT accounts to follow! Also you can tweet at the end of a post or just tweet #TRUMP2020toSAVEAmerica & #DemocratsDestroyAmerica

Take a gander of these tidbits.

They're gonna cheat like we've never seen before and steal it

Probably

Probably
They have nothing to lose by cheating---they won't be prosecuted for it--------

so they cheat and hope to win----biden gets in
So they cheat and get snagged cheating--election is declared invalid and Pelosi gets in.

Probably
They have nothing to lose by cheating---they won't be prosecuted for it--------

so they cheat and hope to win----biden gets in
So they cheat and get snagged cheating--election is declared invalid and Pelosi gets in.
Won't be prosecuted ya say noooooo

djdjdnsnxd.png

It could get messy ...to say the least ....

Probably

New Data Analysis Finds 353 Counties With 1.8 Million More Registered Voters Than Eligible Citizens
By Mark Tapscott

October 18, 2020

New Data Analysis Finds 353 Counties With 1.8 Million More Registered Voters Than Eligible Citizens

The desperation of the media is funny to watch, not depressing.

It becomes depressing when you realize we have allowed a bunch of anti-American morons dictate information flow of Americans. A big issue to be sure, and they do lie about absolutely everything they can get away with. However, the Trump stuff has comical levels of desperation in it.

Fake news is fake. Trumpslide2020 folks!

Haven't you guys visited any of those Twitter accounts I posted?

They do analysis the mainstream media doesn't tell you about which is good news for President Trump!

Forum List

Back