some say, if the wrong man wins, i will leave the US. But … where to?

Actually, I've looked into various examples of celebrities who claimed they were leaving the United States if Trump had won the presidency. "All" of those I could find, are still sitting in the US.
I'm rooting for Trump to get elected again and am hoping to see even one of them get the hell out.

Actually, I've looked into various examples of celebrities who claimed they were leaving the United States if Trump had won the presidency. "All" of those I could find, are still sitting in the US.
I'm rooting for Trump to get elected again and am hoping to see even one of them get the hell out.
Just don't send the bastards over here.

Just don't send the bastards over here.

and where is this over here? :)
Europa.

Canada is too effing cold. Ain't no place I'd rather live than here, although I will admit that America is turning to shit real fast. I'm an old guy, turned 76 last week and I worry about today's young people and the world they're going to have to deal with. Maybe I'm just a cynical old fool, but I think there's a major shit storm coming over the whole world and life ain't going to be no picnic for a whole lotta people.

Maybe Portugal. It's very affordable, rent on a one bedroom about $300.

Forum List

Back