Some Texas Voting Machines Are Switching People’s Votes

Clearly A double digit win isn’t enough for cruz. He is going to make sure Beto is beaten by 110%

The machines aren’t broken, according to Texas officials, but people need to check their selections before submitting them.

Texas election officials issued additional voting machine instructions to voters in the midterm election after discovering that the type of machines used in 82 counties were changing ballot selections.

Thousands of early voters using Hart Intercivic eSlate voting machines complained that their ballot selections had been switched, said the Texas Civil Rights project, which asked state officials on Friday to release additional guidance for those using the machines.

In response, the Texas secretary of state on Saturday issued a statement with instructions for voters, and ordered county election officials “to amplify these tips.”

“The voting machines are not malfunctioning, nor are they arbitrarily ‘switching’ the choices of voters who cast a straight-party ballot,” Secretary of StateRolando Pablos said in the statement. Instead, he said, the machines “appeared to deselect or change one or more of their choices” when people who voted a straight ticket advanced to the next screen without waiting for the machine to process the choice.

More: Some Texas Voting Machines Are Switching People's Votes

Seems awfully suspicious to me! What do you think?
Democrats routinely fail to be as smart as the machine they are operating.
Can't figure out how to use punch card ballots. When that system went away because of those low IQ voters and a new system was introduced they failed be be smart enough to figure out that one too.

Clearly A double digit win isn’t enough for cruz. He is going to make sure Beto is beaten by 110%
That would be terrific if it was anyone other than Cruz crushing the fake Mexican. So long as the fake Mexican loses, the victor can win by a whisker for all I care.

The machines aren’t broken, according to Texas officials, but people need to check their selections before submitting them.

Texas election officials issued additional voting machine instructions to voters in the midterm election after discovering that the type of machines used in 82 counties were changing ballot selections.

Thousands of early voters using Hart Intercivic eSlate voting machines complained that their ballot selections had been switched, said the Texas Civil Rights project, which asked state officials on Friday to release additional guidance for those using the machines.

In response, the Texas secretary of state on Saturday issued a statement with instructions for voters, and ordered county election officials “to amplify these tips.”

“The voting machines are not malfunctioning, nor are they arbitrarily ‘switching’ the choices of voters who cast a straight-party ballot,” Secretary of StateRolando Pablos said in the statement. Instead, he said, the machines “appeared to deselect or change one or more of their choices” when people who voted a straight ticket advanced to the next screen without waiting for the machine to process the choice.

More: Some Texas Voting Machines Are Switching People's Votes

Seems awfully suspicious to me! What do you think?
Democrats routinely fail to be as smart as the machine they are operating.
Can't figure out how to use punch card ballots. When that system went away because of those low IQ voters and a new system was introduced they failed be be smart enough to figure out that one too.

Apparently, the only ballot simple enough for some democrats has only one candidate on it.

The penultimate step in using the voting machine in Texas is to order a screen listing each vote and for whom it was cast. Everyone I know spends some time checking the results as shown on that screen. If the machine has not accurately tabulated ones' vote changes can be made. A self checking system that anyone can and should use carefully. If the voter doesn't take the time or think it important to double check something as important as ones' vote the result is on the voter.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the dumb is owned by the Democrats.
  2. And thats how its always been either the dumb citizens follow the Democratic Party or those voters who are dumb enough to not check their votes are indeed dumb enough to actually be a Democrat, so their vote naturally goes to liberals.
  3. Wait till to actual day of election idiots, only vote a paper vote then might be better for the dense.
  4. I never use a machine to make my vote, its like throwing your vote away, don't do it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back