Something arrived in the mail today that's just as good as SEX

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My dawg AL motherfucking Bundy. Lol

My weekend is set
20170707_195415.jpg

Enjoy.

You know, I've never seen a single episode of that show. I know what it is; I've heard of it and its antics. Just never watched it.

Enjoy.

You know, I've never seen a single episode of that show. I know what it is; I've heard of it and its antics. Just never watched it.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman

Enjoy.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman
You should develop a new hypothesis and approach to developing it. I'm none of those things.

How can any straight man not like Al Bundy?????????????????

Enjoy.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman
So what happened to your "Dumb Bitch" category?

But I do believe for you watching all 262 episodes will be just as good as your infrequent sexual episodes.

Enjoy.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman
You should develop a new hypothesis and approach to developing it. I'm none of those things.

How can any straight man not like Al Bundy?????????????????
I didn't write anything about liking or not liking anything. I wrote that I have never watched the show. How can I know whether I like Al Bundy given that I've never seen the character?

Enjoy.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman
Says the guy who thinks watching Ted Bundy is better than sex.

Ted Bundy isn't on Married with Childen. In fact, he's dead.
Al Bundy

Whatever like it matters

It should....

Enjoy.

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman

Al Bundy

Whatever like it matters

It should....
Yeah about as much as that idiotic show matters

it means you are either

1. Gay
2. Ugly woman
3. Fat woman

Al Bundy

Whatever like it matters

It should....
Yeah about as much as that idiotic show matters
Dude. Why do you refrain from merely saying that you goofed and move on? You made a mistake. There's nothing to defend or that's defensible. "Own" it and be done. Nobody expects you to be infallible and everyone knows you are not. Or did you truly mean Ted Bundy?

My dawg AL motherfucking Bundy. Lol

My weekend is set View attachment 137604

My pity for you has reached a new high.

I watched Married With Children when it first came out. It is funny. Not the funniest thing you can watch, but pretty funny.

But better than sex? Than sex????? I pity you your sex life.

Forum List

Back