Something Fishy Here?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is the fastest settlement I`ve ever seen in my lifetime? Must have been all "Black Racist" who decided the matter! I mean, everybody else is Black in this town, just saying fact!!! The trail for the cops has not even started? Very Interesting? The Taxpayers should PROTEST!!!

Freddie Gray's family settles with city for $6.4M

By JULIET LINDERMAN

Sep. 8, 2015 7:04 PM EDT

BALTIMORE (AP) — The parents of Freddie Gray reached a tentative $6.4 million settlement with the city of Baltimore, nearly five months after their 25-year-old son was critically injured in police custody, sparking days of protests and rioting.

The deal announced Tuesday appeared to be among the largest settlements in police death cases in recent years and happened just two days before a judge is set to hear arguments on whether to move the trials for six officers charged in Gray's death from Baltimore.

Gray's spine was injured April 12 in the back of a transport van after he was arrested. Gray, who was black, died at the hospital a week later. In the aftermath, Gray became a symbol of the contentious relationship between the police and the public in Baltimore, as well as the treatment of black men by police in America.

The city's Board of Estimates is expected to approve the settlement Wednesday.
460x (11).jpg

Freddie Gray's family settles with city for $6.4M

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1).jpg

Last edited:
Half of his family will be dead from drugs in the next year. It happens to all of those Negro lottery winners.

Half of his family will be dead from drugs in the next year. It happens to all of those Negro lottery winners.

What the hell is wrong with you? Does your craven cowardice rule your entire so-called life?

Looks like the cross groveling crackerstanies are out in force tonight

Looks like the cross groveling crackerstanies are out in force tonight
Look at the picture fool.
460x-11-jpg.49649

Far left...Can't even keep her eyes open.
Middle....Looks like a damn crack head.
Right...A punk thug.
No one in their right mind would ever have anything to do with those Metro Negros. People that breed with that filth ARE filth.

Forum List

Back