Something quite atrocious now Mary Poppins is racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Something quite atrocious: Now Mary Poppins 'racist' - WND - WND
You may never see the 1964 film “Mary Poppins” on television again – now that the New York Times has labeled it racist.

Yep the mental illness side of politics just can't sit down and shut the fk up. You big babies leftist idiots are in for a real rude awakening. Wait until a war breaks out and you wussy losers have to fight for your lives LMFAO oh that's right pussies don't fight , they obey and jump when told.

You may never see the 1964 film “Mary Poppins” on television again – now that the New York Times has labeled it racist.

Yep the mental illness side of politics just can't sit down and shut the fk up. You big babies leftist idiots are in for a real rude awakening. Wait until a war breaks out and you wussy losers have to fight for your lives LMFAO oh that's right pussies don't fight , they obey and jump when told.
Mindwars, the left wing wackos love to call people racist.
It's all that their lives are about.

As you know, I AM Mary Poppins, and I am not racist. I even like poor homeless ladies who feed pigeons.

448629E8-6AFA-437F-AC9A-F8CFE9786E8F.jpeg

The simple fact is, no matter how black a white man may get through hard work, a black man will only get even darker while doing the very same.

Forum List

Back