🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something To Ponder

Corruption controls our government. And corruption has many faces besides money.

It's always easy to blame the "rich", but those are also the rich who give working places and invest in many important places for the "poor"

What if Abraham is just another lie rich Jews tell, Einstein.

It really would not matter----Hebron has a long documented history---confirmed
be archaeology. The original transaction which brought it into the possession
of jews thousands of years ago is no more important than the "original transaction"
that designated Mecca--an arabian city----or Athens a greek city-----
Even a parasitical gutter grub like you should be able to grasp this simple concept.
Therefore the "original transaction" that gave Jews dominion over the Promised Land is no more important than the Balfour Declaration:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you never tire of shilling for rich Jews?

it should be noted that sherri endorsed this idiot georgie post.

Georgie-----the issue was "WHAT IF ABRAHAM is a "LIE" " I responded in
a cogent manner. In fact my response is so logical that it can be applied
to the ancient founding legends of any people.

you did a vulgar and cynical and meaningless comeback----something like a fart.

do you never tire of being both a pimp and sucker for islamo nazi sluts?

Your link:

"The Friends Forever program, originally designed for Northern Irish Catholic and Protestant teens, aims to take budding leaders out of their conflicted home territory to forge common ground. Founded in 1986 by a Rotary Club in New Hampshire, Friends Forever is now one of Rotary International’s most successful projects and began including Israelis five years ago. Three groups participated in the summer of 2012, sponsored by Rotary Clubs in Israel and the United States."

The one-state solution for Palestine seems to be the de facto alternative:

"The one-state solution and the similar binational solution are proposed approaches to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[1] Proponents of a binational solution to the conflict advocate a single state in Israel, the West Bank, and possibly the Gaza Strip,[1][2] with citizenship and equal rights in the combined entity for all inhabitants of all three territories, without regard to ethnicity or religion.

"While some advocate this solution for ideological reasons,[1] others feel simply that, due to the reality on the ground, it is the de facto situation."

One-state solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you approve or not?
I don't see any other alternative.
Do you?

Translation; The end of the Jewish State with " Israel proper" being an annex to " Palestine" and Jews becoming a minority in their own State! Not going to happen. Nice try, though :cuckoo:

If you're a Jew, you're a Jew who thinks other Jews have the right to deprive non-Jews of their homes.
Personally, I've never deprived anyone of their home or supported those who do.
Unlike broken records like yourself.

YAWN...... " Right of Return" again.... It's not going to happen ! :clap2:

If you're a Jew, you're a Jew who thinks other Jews have the right to deprive non-Jews of their homes.
Personally, I've never deprived anyone of their home or supported those who do.
Unlike broken records like yourself.

YAWN...... " Right of Return" again.... It's not going to happen ! :clap2:
Remember what Mel (Espmore) always said!

Corruption controls our government. And corruption has many faces besides money.

It's always easy to blame the "rich", but those are also the rich who give working places and invest in many important places for the "poor"
Maybe...it's more likely Jews, Muslims, and Christians invented their religions to facilitate the corruption required to amass vast private fortunes. I'm sure you know where the "collection plate" comes from?

I don't know what that is. Collection plate?

And religion is religion, it doesn't change, it is PEOPLE who are sometimes using it for their own benefits, is all.

Lipush---in churches---on sunday----in the course of the prayer thing and the
sermon thing and the singing thing----they do a "COLLECTION" ---by passing
plates around into which people drop money------it is part of the proceedings
and the way churches sustain themselves I do not know if it is still done
that way----but it was when I was a kid-----even children drop a coin in----its
like an ACTIVITY for the sunday church service at least in the USA ---back
then

Maybe...it's more likely Jews, Muslims, and Christians invented their religions to facilitate the corruption required to amass vast private fortunes. I'm sure you know where the "collection plate" comes from?

You really are ignorant, Georgie! Don't you know that it's forbidden to handle money in a house of prayer in Judaism?

Forum List

Back