Something to think about.

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Denmark, Norway and Sweden are at the top of the UN’s annual World Happiness Report, year after year. Also, these countries have the least crime rates in the world.

Now, Is it a frigging coincidence that these countries have some of the highest percentage of atheists and non religious people in the world?

There's more. These countries, whose population comprises mostly of non believers, the kind who don't believe in Karma, after life, heaven or hell, are the most charitable. They donate more than anyone else in the world (As percentage of their GDP).

Without praying 5 times a day or every Sunday, without bothering about auspicious time, homa and yajna, these countries have the highest number of Nobel laureates per million of population.

Maybe, just maybe, God and Religion are the things that are holding back the majority of nations.

We really need to shift the focus from GDP to GDH.
Consumption and growth are not the secret of Happiness, and we are rapidly approaching an environmental cliff.
Time to re-jig our philosophy!

Denmark, Norway and Sweden are at the top of the UN’s annual World Happiness Report, year after year. Also, these countries have the least crime rates in the world.

Now, Is it a frigging coincidence that these countries have some of the highest percentage of atheists and non religious people in the world?

There's more. These countries, whose population comprises mostly of non believers, the kind who don't believe in Karma, after life, heaven or hell, are the most charitable. They donate more than anyone else in the world (As percentage of their GDP).

Without praying 5 times a day or every Sunday, without bothering about auspicious time, homa and yajna, these countries have the highest number of Nobel laureates per million of population.

Maybe, just maybe, God and Religion are the things that are holding back the majority of nations.
You got me until "UN" tenth word in.

Swedish police: 55 official no-go zones – Sweden Report

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight

We really need to shift the focus from GDP to GDH.
Consumption and growth are not the secret of Happiness, and we are rapidly approaching an environmental cliff.
Time to re-jig our philosophy!
Not familiar with GDH. However, the point wasn't really about economic stability; rather it was as a measure of the clear charity of these predominately ATHEIST nations.

was published by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network - a Soros funded initiative.
Fascinating. You have evidence that the data gathered to produce the report is flawed? Or were you just hoping to poison the well by dropping a name Conservatives would find distasteful?

You really are a zealot for the cause of atheism, 'eh? I don't believe that you are going to win over anyone here that does have faith in a higher power.

was published by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network - a Soros funded initiative.
Fascinating. You have evidence that the data gathered to produce the report is flawed? Or were you just hoping to poison the well by dropping a name Conservatives would find distasteful?
Absurd to think Soros has an anti-American political agenda! :spinner:

Honey, if it has there hands on it, it is obvious. They want to rid the world of religion.
And yes, to start, the US is the second most charitable in the world.

Honey, if it has there hands on it, it is obvious. They want to rid the world of religion.

Actually the religion they practice is luciferianism.

This banker was in the circle but never went "all in". Fast forward to the 23 minute mark if you don't want to listen to all of it.

You really are a zealot for the cause of atheism, 'eh? I don't believe that you are going to win over anyone here that does have faith in a higher power.
I a zealous for reason over faith, yes. And I'm aware that I will not "win anyone over". It won't stop me from pointing out facts.

Capitalism is just another religion, founded on the fanciful belief that a magic piece of paper with the appropriate markings on it has much more intrinsic value than a similar piece of toilet paper.
And, while religions of all stripes have caused many, many deaths and wholesale suffering, so too has the Capitalist Religion.

This banker was in the circle but never went "all in". Fast forward to the 23 minute mark if you don't want to listen to all of it.

Ya know... I may not "win over" anyone of faith. But, at least I don't waste everyone's time posting 40 minute long conspiracy theory videos in the hopes of furthering my agenda.

Nor will I quit pointing out facts that dispute your so-called ‘facts’.

I a zealous for reason over faith, yes. And I'm aware that I will not "win anyone over". It won't stop me from pointing out facts.

With Denmarks suicide rate, is that really correct?
Yeah. It really is correct:

1 - Norway

2 - Denmark

3 - Iceland

4 - Switzerland

5 - Finland

6 - The Netherlands

7 - Canada

8 - New Zealand

9 - Australia

10 - Sweden

All three are in the top 10 happiest in the world. So...back to my OP...
They all have higher suicide rates than the miserable Americans.

World suicide rates by country
Probbly the stress of getting turned down for loan for a new vacuum because they only take home 150 bucks a week

Ya know... I may not "win over" anyone of faith. But, at least I don't waste everyone's time posting 40 minute long conspiracy theory videos in the hopes of furthering my agenda.

It's a fact....not a "conspiracy theory"........

Forum List

Back