🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sometime during the first term of president Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
A man walks into the local FBI office and says he wants to report a missing parrot

The agent on duty says thats not a problem for the Deep State to deal with and it should be reported to the local police

or the nearest social worker

the man replies “I know, but I just want you to know that I dont agree with anything that parrot says”

Note: educated readers will immediately recognize this as a Ronald Reagan joke about the Soviet Union

In USSR after Stalin people had much much more Freedom to express unpopular Political Opinions then in modern USA.
theres no limit in america on expressing unpopular political opinions,,

could you call your leaders cock sucking littling faggots and not have anything happen??
could you get a fair trial by a jury of you comitted a crime??
could you just buy a gun from your neighbor without problems??

what about tell a cop to fuck off if he wanted you to identify yourself for walking down the street??

didnt think so,,

In USSR after Stalin, very few people suffered repercussions for criticizing Communism.
so very few people were punished by the government in the USSR and none here in the USA,,

still not seeing your claim,,

and when you say very few you do mean anyone right??

thats because the government you fled from didnt allow it and others knew to keep their mouths shut

theres no limit in america on expressing unpopular political opinions,,

could you call your leaders cock sucking littling faggots and not have anything happen??
could you get a fair trial by a jury of you comitted a crime??
could you just buy a gun from your neighbor without problems??

what about tell a cop to fuck off if he wanted you to identify yourself for walking down the street??

didnt think so,,
My Bachelor's Degree is in Criminal Justice, so I'll address your statement about a fair trial: Per our professors: "In the United States, a fair trial depends on "whose court your in, how much money you have and how good your attorney is.
Oh, and you can't just purchase a firearm from your neighbor without problems. You have to conduct the arrangement with a proper FFL store, so that the correct forms are filled out and proper identification is provided, then you have to wait for the government to approve it. If you just hand over some money to a friend and are given a firearm, you are in violation of the law.

My Bachelor's Degree is in Criminal Justice, so I'll address your statement about a fair trial: Per our professors: "In the United States, a fair trial depends on "whose court your in, how much money you have and how good your attorney is.
Oh, and you can't just purchase a firearm from your neighbor without problems. You have to conduct the arrangement with a proper FFL store, so that the correct forms are filled out and proper identification is provided, then you have to wait for the government to approve it. If you just hand over some money to a friend and are given a firearm, you are in violation of the law.
sorry but I only listen to educated opinions not indoctrinated ones,, and based on your response I made a good call,,

FYI all my guns were purchased in the manor I stated and no problems have ever came up after 40 yrs,,

Forum List

Back