🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soros Gave $20.7 Million to Alleged Russia-Funded Climate Groups in US

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But that's OK Soros funded Russia to influence US regulations and elections because shut up.

upload_2017-7-19_7-14-7.png

Soros Gave $20.7 Million to Alleged Russia-Funded Climate Groups in US

If Russia is behind the AGW hoax, that would be most ironic. I wonder if this were to be true, would warmers still be warmers? I am guessing they would.

If Russia is behind the AGW hoax, that would be most ironic. I wonder if this were to be true, would warmers still be warmers? I am guessing they would.

youre getting warm ...

Conservative Review – by Jen Kuznicki

Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians like Schumer, Durbin, McCain, Graham and Menendez, but he’s also been bailed out by George Soros.

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post. But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know? Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune:

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city’s history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

youre getting warm ...

Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians like Schumer, Durbin, McCain, Graham and Menendez, but he’s also been bailed out by George Soros.

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post. But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know? Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune:

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city’s history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.
Democrats take Russian money to fund the global warming hoax and the left scream BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!

Hilarious.

youre getting warm ...

Democrats take Russian money to fund the global warming hoax and the left scream BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!

Hilarious.
It HAS to be a mental illness.

youre getting warm ...

Hilarious.
It HAS to be a mental illness.

Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reportedon Tuesday.

:popcorn:

Soros-obsession is absolutely a mental illness, as is global warming denial. I mean, look at the people here embracing such conspiracy retardation. They're all just nuckin' futz.

Yes, I blame mental illness for their condition, and not malice. They don't have the mental strength that's necessary to resist the mainstream media brainwashing that bombards them all day long.

Soros-obsession is absolutely a mental illness, as is global warming denial. I mean, look at the people here embracing such conspiracy retardation. They're all just nuckin' futz.

Soros is their bogeyman; the Koch Bros. are yours. You're all nuts

Yes, I blame mental illness for their condition, and not malice. They don't have the mental strength that's necessary to resist the mainstream media brainwashing that bombards them all day long.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... poor lil Don Cheeto ... he started the media bashing over a year ago, now the nasty ol reporters are fighting back ...

AND KICKING HIS SORRY ASS SIDEWAYS.

TUFFFFFF FUKN' SHIT.

There is no question that the theory of man made climate change is a political issue. Some would say it's a plot to bring the U.S. down to a 3rd world status and have foreign panels dictate U.S. policies. George Soros is the main source of revenue for the (tax exempt) left wing propaganda empire called "Media Matters" so there is little doubt that he dabbles in political intrigue. MM global warming is the ideal revolutionary issue for today's left. It's far more shocking that an American citizen contributes to Russian sources related to global warming issues than some inane meeting between the President's son and a Russian.

You merely proved you are easily duped by the ruling class.

Soros is their bogeyman; the Koch Bros. are yours. You're all nuts
Suddenly it's OK for Russians to influence US elections. Hilarious.

There is no question that the theory of man made climate change is a political issue. Some would say it's a plot to bring the U.S. down to a 3rd world status and have foreign panels dictate U.S. policies. George Soros is the main source of revenue for the (tax exempt) left wing propaganda empire called "Media Matters" so there is little doubt that he dabbles in political intrigue. MM global warming is the ideal revolutionary issue for today's left. It's far more shocking that an American citizen contributes to Russian sources related to global warming issues than some inane meeting between the President's son and a Russian.
One would think that a well known LWNJ billion provocateur (Soros) using large sums of money to promote AGW using Russian sources, would be a big story in the American elite media. But, one would be wrong.

Is it any wonder so many on the left are uninformed?

One would think that a well known LWNJ billion provocateur (Soros) using large sums of money to promote AGW using Russian sources, would be a big story in the American elite media. But, one would be wrong.

Is it any wonder so many on the left are uninformed?
Runs counter to THE NARRATIVE.

Forum List

Back