Sorry... Christie beating a "Token" DemocRAT isn't an example of a New Path for GOP

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
A tale of two parties: Christie offers GOP roadmap to resurgence in 2016 - NBC Politics

The real story is this:

"Though Cuccinelli managed a closer-than-expected showing against McAuliffe"

^A Tea Partier who was clearly painted as such almost beat an Established DemocRAT name.

The trend here isn't away from Conservatism... Christie isn't an Indicator of where Conservatism needs to go and the New Jersey "Election" is not a Template for the US.

Only Liberals even attempt to entertain this Tripe.

:)

peace...

I like Christie. Don't always agree with him, but I like the way he calls it like he sees it.

He would be the only republican, at the moment, that I would consider voting for president.

Sorry, dems - Christie is going to make a very strong showing in 16. He will beat out the other candidates and give Hillary a very good run for the money.

In politics, there are no "style" points - if you win, you win. Yup, just like in VA.

If republicans want to lose again, just keep dismissing Christie as a lib.

Hillary vs Cruz?

Sure, I can see that. :cuckoo:

I like Christie. Don't always agree with him, but I like the way he calls it like he sees it.

He would be the only republican, at the moment, that I would consider voting for president.

LAIR!...

I want him to Run just so I can see Dishonest ***** who are now saying they like him Attack him.

peace...

Sorry, dems - Christie is going to make a very strong showing in 16. He will beat out the other candidates and give Hillary a very good run for the money.

In politics, there are no "style" points - if you win, you win. Yup, just like in VA.

Hillary vs Cruz?

That's what they said about Romney.

Hillary vs Cruz?

Right.... Christie is the republicans only choice if they want a chance at the White House.

I think Clinton, if she decides to run, would be the only one who could beat him.

Hillary vs Cruz?

The Problem with the GOP is that too many in it are Concerned with what Dishonest Liberals are telling them to do...

Christie will be Destroyed by the Media the second he gets the Nomination.

They will even go so far as to question his Health and the Seriousness of that Office... Self control, etc.,etc.

peace...

Hillary vs Cruz?

That's what they said about Romney.

No, what they said about Romney was ABO! (anyone but Obama), remember? That failed because:

1 Romney was taking on a very popular president.

2 Lack of interest from the far right and the indipendents - Romney was trying to please everyone and instead, pleased no one.

Christie is a man who will not swallow what the talking heads want. He has the best interest of the people as his first priority.

He will win if the conservatives don't throw him under a bus.

Last edited:
Christies wife is uglier than even Michelle Obama, Christie must be a closet Lib to have a wife that fugly.
christie-wife-face.png

Christies wife is uglier than even Michelle Obama, Christie must be a closet Lib to have a wife that fugly.

Who cares? You don't have to kiss her. :lol:

Go ahead and nominate some stone-aged yes man for the Koch brothers.

Enjoy making fun of Hillary for the next 8 years.

Yesterday Christie said: "I'm a conservative, not a moderate."

Will conservative voters fall into trap?

The Problem with the GOP is that too many in it are Concerned with what Dishonest Liberals are telling them to do...

Christie will be Destroyed by the Media the second he gets the Nomination.

They will even go so far as to question his Health and the Seriousness of that Office... Self control, etc.,etc.

peace...

If enough people use their own brain to vote, NONE of that will matter.

Remember the BC?

That crap no longer fools the voting base.

Ame®icano;8106885 said:
Yesterday Christie said: "I'm a conservative, not a moderate."

Will conservative voters fall into trap?

... And I say I'm a libertarian, but to the right - i'm a lib.

To the left, I'm a racist.

Who cares what he calls himself? It's all a matter of conjecture anyway. People will vote for him if they believe in his leadership - not because of his endorsements or lack there of.

Hillary vs Cruz?

Right.... Christie is the republicans only choice if they want a chance at the White House.

I think Clinton, if she decides to run, would be the only one who could beat him.

Christie is a winner and Hillary is a loser. She has too much baggage.

Christie is the only Republican who is capable of getting elected President

Get used to the idea

Christie is the only Republican who is capable of getting elected President

Get used to the idea

Wrong!!! Some shill is going to win the big prize ... the deep pockets of corporate America are going to bring it home. Who cares if a man has integrity? Party first, the people last.

Get with the program. Any bum on the the street corner will beat Hillary! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....(fill in the usual talking points here)

Forum List

Back