SOTU address are you going to watch?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
How many are going to watch the SOTU speech tonight? I will probably watch a little as I suspect some in attendance are going to be extra bitter tonight.

Heck Yah. Watching The DemNazis continually become ensnared by their own wicked traps, and watching them get their deserved Karma and hearing The President take a victory lap....who wouldn't watch that.

Heck Yah. Watching The DemNazis continually become ensnared by their own wicked traps, and watching them get their deserved Karma and hearing The President take a victory lap....who wouldn't watch that.

be sure and take a little blue pill so you can rub one off -

:laughing0301:

How many are going to watch the SOTU speech tonight? I will probably watch a little as I suspect some in attendance are going to be extra bitter tonight.

I'm going to try to convince my wife to watch it with me. I've been selling Trump in the midst of so much negative media of him here in Canada. Ironically, it was the Kavanaugh Hearings and recent impeachment process by the Dems that opened her eyes to the idea that maybe there is just a little too much rabid, blind, partisan hate, instead of logical, genuine concern for his policies.

I'm going to try to convince my wife to watch it with me. I've been selling Trump in the midst of so much negative media of him here in Canada. Ironically, it was the Kavanaugh Hearings and recent impeachment process by the Dems that opened her eyes to the idea that maybe there is just a little too much rabid, blind, partisan hate, instead of logical, genuine concern for his policies.
Same thing happened to my wife and mother in law.

I'm going to watch it. It should be interesting, considering the Dems' impeachment clown show FAILED miserably.

Yes, I plan to watch. Last year's was very touching and inspirational; I expect this year's to be even better.

Plus, there's the added entertainment value of watching the Dems sit there looking like they just swallowed diseased bats.

Forum List

Back