SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu

Frackers. Saudi tried to break Fracker back, price dip. Obmammy did all he could to stop Fracker but failed. Anyone can run up a credit card and hand it off to Union buddies. GM lucky, cheap loan. They not thriving........but doing so-so. bird flu huh?

Republicans should kiss Obama's ass. He has kept us safe and governed in spite of their gridlock and obstruction!

o-gold.jpg

So this should be the fastest SOTU speech ever.
Should take about 10minutes.....

Hi I'm Obama
I fixed everything......

Have a good night everybody.

Maybe not even 10 minutes.

Despite almost criminal obstruction and fear mongering. Solar power is up 2000%, Pot legal, Gay Marriage, much cheaper college loans, low health cost rise,. Better than 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression.

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

Stopping bird flu? You're a phucking kook, dude

Well in the other thread you cons were mad that he didn't cure cancer. Really!!! Lol!

I have no idea what the hell you are blabbering about. Go watch your failed Messiah and pretend he's a success...freaking retard

Forum List

Back