SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Congratulations you found two of the biggest dopes in DC. Blind squirrel finds Acorn. nice

Despite almost criminal obstruction and fear mongering. Solar power is up 2000%, Pot legal, Gay Marriage, much cheaper college loans, low health cost rise,. Better than 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression.

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.
Health cost rise has SLOWED. BTW, that old policy was a scam, dupe. lol

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

Stopping bird flu? You're a phucking kook, dude

Well in the other thread you cons were mad that he didn't cure cancer. Really!!! Lol!

I have no idea what the hell you are blabbering about. Go watch your failed Messiah and pretend he's a success...freaking retard

Pick whatever objective criteria you want lass . And we can compare him to other prez.

But know , the GOP juts shouts "he's terrible " with nothing but lies and bullshit to back it up .

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

Stopping bird flu? You're a phucking kook, dude

Well in the other thread you cons were mad that he didn't cure cancer. Really!!! Lol!

I have no idea what the hell you are blabbering about. Go watch your failed Messiah and pretend he's a success...freaking retard

Oh and it was this thread in the OP they knock obama for not "curing cancer in our time ".

140 Unfulfilled (BROKEN) Obaama State of the Union Proimises

Despite almost criminal obstruction and fear mongering. Solar power is up 2000%, Pot legal, Gay Marriage, much cheaper college loans, low health cost rise,. Better than 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression.

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.

I have a decision to make like now....
Begin paying $600.00 a month to go on COBRA for my health coverage
or start shopping for ObamaCare.

I am going to find out first hand if OCare is all the Libs say it is.
I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....

Pick whatever objective criteria you want lass . And we can compare him to other prez.

But know , the GOP juts shouts "he's terrible " with nothing but lies and bullshit to back it up .

I get tired of saying it. Let me spend $10T DEBT and I too could stop the bleeding. Whars' Da' Beef?

I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay the $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible.

or you can do a cost benefit analysis and figure out if you're paying too much for too little for the $600 a month.

i hope you're pleasantly surprised.

I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay the $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....
What a concept, dupe, lol.

Forum List

Back