SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

REPUBLICANSHATEAmerica_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Despite almost criminal obstruction and fear mongering. Solar power is up 2000%, Pot legal, Gay Marriage, much cheaper college loans, low health cost rise,. Better than 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression.

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.
Health cost rise has SLOWED. BTW, that old policy was a scam, dupe. lol

Take that to the Middle Class and sell US. Health Cost has slowed in relation after you stuck it to the Middle Class. It slowed because The Middle Class is picking up the tab.
Actualy, COMPETITION and regulation. AND BS, dupe!

If that loser Obama wanted to use his executive powers we would be bombing Tehran into oblivion. But no...he's fucking stroking his ego, blah blah blah.

Despite almost criminal obstruction and fear mongering. Solar power is up 2000%, Pot legal, Gay Marriage, much cheaper college loans, low health cost rise,. Better than 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and a corrupt world depression.

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.

I have a decision to make like now....
Begin paying $600.00 a month to go on COBRA for my health coverage
or start shopping for ObamaCare.

I am going to find out first hand if OCare is all the Libs say it is.
I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....
Get help. They have that.
No sympathy for the Middle Class.
And 6k annual CAP, dunce. And will only get better.

Take that to the Middle Class and sell US. Health Cost has slowed in relation after you stuck it to the Middle Class. It slowed because The Middle Class is picking up the tab.
Actualy, COMPETITION and regulation. AND BS, dupe!

The Middle Class will still stand that you are full of shit.

Barack says he wants to go after terrorists. That yellow bellied DWEEB! If he was for real he would have cancelled tonight's grandstanding last speech and the U.S. would be teaching the head of all terrorists states that America is one not to fuck with.
You act like if a republican were in power the war on terror would be over. Lol. Funny shit.

I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....

$6k annual CAP as opposed to what the Middle Class was paying. You lose.

with OCare....

$6k annual CAP as opposed to what the Middle Class was paying. You lose.
But thanks for the highest cost "system" in the world by 100%, dingdongs. Stopping from NOW.

Forum List

Back