SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

obstruction6.png

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

My gas I liberal heaven California is $3.00 for regular explain that. Liberalism makes it better [emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the ME decides to restrict supply, CA gas will be kissing $6.00 a gallon. If America is still dependent on Middle East oil, it does not matter if the price is $1.80 or $7.00 gallon, US is still dependent on ME oil. Drill NOW, Drill HERE.
Get a Bolt lol. And we are drilling.

If that looser Obama wanted to use his executive powers we would be bombing Ieran into oblivion. But no...he's fucking strocking his ego, blah blah blah.
You want to pull Iran into the war? That's smart.
Hey stupid. 10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com
And you don't think that's war? Too bad America won't wake up. We'll see what happens this last year with this idiot in power.
No crisis at all. A broke down. Remain calm, chicken little dupe. And we now have diplomacy and adults in charge. You GOP base dupes are ridiculous.
Oh Ya...He'll take care of it like Benghazi and sweep it under the Oval Office Rug and hope everyone forgets about it while he tears up about kids shot in a U.S. school. That spineless bastard!

You people forced The Middle Class to pay more for healthcare while their take home pay declined.
Health cost rise has SLOWED. BTW, that old policy was a scam, dupe. lol

I have a decision to make like now....
Begin paying $600.00 a month to go on COBRA for my health coverage
or start shopping for ObamaCare.

I am going to find out first hand if OCare is all the Libs say it is.
I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....
Get help. They have that.
No sympathy for the Middle Class.
And 6k annual CAP, dunce. And will only get better.

Are you saying that paying a monthly premium and then having a $6,000 a year deductible is a good thing?

If that looser Obama wanted to use his executive powers we would be bombing Ieran into oblivion. But no...he's fucking strocking his ego, blah blah blah.
And you don't think that's war? Too bad America won't wake up. We'll see what happens this last year with this idiot in power.
No crisis at all. A broke down. Remain calm, chicken little dupe. And we now have diplomacy and adults in charge. You GOP base dupes are ridiculous.
Oh Ya...He'll take care of it like Benghazi and sweep it under the Oval Office Rug and hope everyone forgets about it while he tears up about kids shot in a U.S. school. That spineless bastard!
What about Bengazi, misinformed dupe?

Health cost rise has SLOWED. BTW, that old policy was a scam, dupe. lol

I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....

Are you saying that paying a monthly premium and then having a $6,000 a year deductible is a good thing?
I'm saying it'll take a while to fix your overpriced Pub "system". See $6k cap, free tests, and cheap doctor visits. GUARANTEED.

What about Bengazi, misinformed dupe?
My sentiments exactly...

with OCare....

I found Get Covered | Covered California™

if you age 60 with $60K income and live in Santa Clara you pay $550 on the cheap one. $800 upper.

I just lost my job so I am picking up the Cobra for $600 a month.
My option is to pick up my coverage so I need to shop around....
I will see for myself if OCare is everything the Libs say it is.

The US has always been the most powerful nation on earth.....but that did not stop his '08 Apology Tour. Fact.
BS. He apologized for the dumbass ugly American DISASTER New BS GOP lol...wrecked the ME and the world economy, FOOL.

No, he apologized for America.
The GOP disgrace is not America.

He did not share your view. He simply apologized for ALL of US.
Change the channel, dupe. Link to that bs? An example? Nope, just bs propaganda.

Take your propaganda to the Middle Class.

First, 200 GOP filibusters the first 2 years lol...Obama got nothing till last year's budget. Dupe.

I won't do what "other" do and start yelling LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

like a group of parrots who know one word. LINK LINK

then when you dig it up, "thats not true", "oh, that site is bad", "oh that debunked on MSLSD" on and on..........

VERY tiring.

with OCare....

I'm saying it'll take a while to fix your overpriced Pub "system". See $6k cap, free tests, and cheap doctor visits. GUARANTEED.

FREE? Guess who the fuck is funding free? The Middle Class. You pukes think free is something you can pull out of your ass.

Forum List

Back