SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

My gas I liberal heaven California is $3.00 for regular explain that. Liberalism makes it better [emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama...US is most powerful nation on earth

Republicans pout

The US has always been the most powerful nation on earth.....but that did not stop his '08 Apology Tour. Fact.
BS. He apologized for the dumbass ugly American DISASTER New BS GOP lol...wrecked the ME and the world economy, FOOL.

No, he apologized for America.
The GOP disgrace is not America.

I have a decision to make like now....
Begin paying $600.00 a month to go on COBRA for my health coverage
or start shopping for ObamaCare.

I am going to find out first hand if OCare is all the Libs say it is.
I will see if i get the same coverage or will I pay $600 a month with a $6,000 a year deductible
with OCare....
Get help. They have that.
No sympathy for the Middle Class.
And 6k annual CAP, dunce. And will only get better.

$6k annual CAP as opposed to what the Middle Class was paying. You lose.
But thanks for the highest cost "system" in the world by 100%, dingdongs. Stopping from NOW.

Your plan STILL results in the Middle Class paying more for healthcare despite being told their cost would go down $2,500 per year and in the face of the Middle Class taking home less pay.

obstruction5_thumb.png

Bush fucked us really long time.

Far left drone reply #21003

BOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

They have to justify voting for worse than Bush twice!
He practically walked on water and you say big deal?

Bush was by far worse you stupid loser.

I can't help imagine trumps sotu next year. Lol

Or hillary or Bernie.

Another far left drone showing that they have to justify voting for worse than Bush!

Republicans pout

The US has always been the most powerful nation on earth.....but that did not stop his '08 Apology Tour. Fact.
BS. He apologized for the dumbass ugly American DISASTER New BS GOP lol...wrecked the ME and the world economy, FOOL.

He did not share your view. He simply apologized for ALL of US.

If that looser Obama wanted to use his executive powers we would be bombing Ieran into oblivion. But no...he's fucking strocking his ego, blah blah blah.
You want to pull Iran into the war? That's smart.
Hey stupid. 10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com
And you don't think that's war? Too bad America won't wake up. We'll see what happens this last year with this idiot in power.
No crisis at all. A broke down. Remain calm, chicken little dupe. And we now have diplomacy and adults in charge. You GOP base dupes are ridiculous.

If that looser Obama wanted to use his executive powers we would be bombing Ieran into oblivion. But no...he's fucking strocking his ego, blah blah blah.
You want to pull Iran into the war? That's smart.
Hey stupid. 10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com
And you don't think that's war? Too bad America won't wake up. We'll see what happens this last year with this idiot in power.
When turkey shot down that Russian plane, that wasn't war. We'll have those soldiers back but they did cross into Iranian water. Chill out.

Republicans pout

Change the channel, dupe. Link to that bs? An example? Nope, just bs propaganda.

Republicans pout

He has said tonight everything us liberals have been telling you people. You don't like it? You don't agree? That's your right as an American. He even called you on all your bullshit theater and rhetoric

Look out ! Charts and graphs!

You forgot to mention. $1.80 gas , saving the auto industry , stopping bird flu .

My gas I liberal heaven California is $3.00 for regular explain that. Liberalism makes it better [emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the ME decides to restrict supply, CA gas will be kissing $6.00 a gallon. If America is still dependent on Middle East oil, it does not matter if the price is $1.80 or $7.00 gallon, US is still dependent on ME oil. Drill NOW, Drill HERE.

Forum List

Back