SOTU: Obama and Dems should be proud, despite GOP Gloom and doom bs- Best econ, UE, of any...ACA AE

First, 200 GOP filibusters the first 2 years lol...Obama got nothing till last year's budget. Dupe.

I won't do what "other" do and start yelling LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

like a group of parrots who know one word. LINK LINK

then when you dig it up, "thats not true", "oh, that site is bad", "oh that debunked on MSLSD" on and on..........

VERY tiring.
Ignorant dupe.

Picture%2Bof%2Bobstruction.jpg

The American People elected President Barack Obama 2X. Can you people please stop your America is Racist bullshit?
50% didn't vote for him and 50% of them are racist.

And only 50% vote. Of the 50% who don't vote over 50% are racist. That's an awful lot of racists

Get help. They have that.
No sympathy for the Middle Class.
And 6k annual CAP, dunce. And will only get better.

Are you saying that paying a monthly premium and then having a $6,000 a year deductible is a good thing?
I'm saying it'll take a while to fix your overpriced Pub "system". See $6k cap, free tests, and cheap doctor visits. GUARANTEED.

FREE? Guess who the fuck is funding free? The Middle Class. You pukes think free is something you can pull out of your ass.
They're still free, and for the middle class too DUH. lol

I just lost my job so I am picking up the Cobra for $600 a month.
My option is to pick up my coverage so I need to shop around....
I will see for myself if OCare is everything the Libs say it is.

Sorry about your job. I will tell you similar in few weeks/months I think. long story.
This HEALTHCARE is kind of weird. What if you live on your IRA? you say OK, I make $30K/year (good faith attempt to withdraw that much and live on it). but you fail, you need more.

Then you draw out $5K/mo living expense? They going to come after you and say you did not pay enough for health care when you file IRS? more complications. penalties? fines? seizures? Like we need more complications with TAXES!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes is all I could take.
Brainwashed or racist? lol
First, 200 GOP filibusters the first 2 years lol...Obama got nothing till last year's budget. Dupe.

then when you dig it up, "thats not true", "oh, that site is bad", "oh that debunked on MSLSD" on and on..........

VERY tiring.
Ignorant dupe.
No sympathy for the Middle Class.

How can something be free when you are paying for it with less money out of your pocket? You are a typical liberal democrat....take money from hardworking Middle Class and make them think they are privileged to think they are getting something in return.
And 6k annual CAP, dunce. And will only get better.

Are you saying that paying a monthly premium and then having a $6,000 a year deductible is a good thing?
I'm saying it'll take a while to fix your overpriced Pub "system". See $6k cap, free tests, and cheap doctor visits. GUARANTEED.

FREE? Guess who the fuck is funding free? The Middle Class. You pukes think free is something you can pull out of your ass.
They're still free, and for the middle class too DUH. lol

You want to pull Iran into the war? That's smart.
Hey stupid. 10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com
And you don't think that's war? Too bad America won't wake up. We'll see what happens this last year with this idiot in power.
No crisis at all. A broke down. Remain calm, chicken little dupe. And we now have diplomacy and adults in charge. You GOP base dupes are ridiculous.
Oh Ya...He'll take care of it like Benghazi and sweep it under the Oval Office Rug and hope everyone forgets about it while he tears up about kids shot in a U.S. school. That spineless bastard!
What about Bengazi, misinformed dupe?
My sentiments exactly...
So what's the problem. A tragedy.

VERY tiring.
Ignorant dupe.
So what is the problem? Are you misinformed on those, dupe?

The only place I have ever heard about TWO years of stalemate is from you on that other thread. Maybe it true but Health Care went on thru using tricks/gimmicks on XMAS eve. The lazy bastards could have had a 10 foot stack of bills and passed them all in a few weeks? They had two years!

The only place I have ever heard about TWO years of stalemate is from you on that other thread. Maybe it true but Health Care went on thru using tricks/gimmicks on XMAS eve. The lazy bastards could have had a 10 foot stack of bills and passed them all in a few weeks? They had two years!
No, they didn't, dupe. 6 months or 3 weeks in session. 200 filibusters. See Frankel, Kennedy, and Scott Brown. Another LIE, for ignorant dupes only. YOU. Jeeesh....

Two years? That's funny...

FOX NEWS LIES: Obama only had a majority for 133 days, not two years

And Scott Brown was a surprise as well as a disaster. BTW, the middle of a corrupt GOP economic meltdown is a bad time for lots of new laws...

You know that Republicans control spending, right?

ahhh........yep, after first two years. Boner gave him anything he asked. Ryan helped to remove limits, Disaster. Thats why Trump Cruz......but you knew that.
In other words ... the last 5 years.

And how can it be Trump/Cruz?? Trump is a birther. He says Cruz isn't eligible.

Forum List

Back