Biden blames overseas travel for his debate debacle.

No excuses, Trump’s worse.

#LETSGOBRANDON

1691136342154.png
Your terminal TDS is showing.

Anything on topic, Troll?

First, traveling on AF1 isn't like the middle seat on SW Airlines.

Second, he took a weeks vacation leading up to the debate.

The excuses keep getting more ridiculous.

President Biden blames overseas travel for disastrous debate: 'I nearly fell asleep on stage'
Sorry, but a 6-8 hour time change is going to give you jet lag regardless of how you get there. Obviously you've never gone more than 2-3 time zones from home. Doctors will tell you it takes a full day to recover one hour in time change.

HAVING SAID THAT....I think he needs to step down. The Oval Office prematurely ages the president. We've seen this in all of the previous presidents. Here's a split screen image of Obama from 2009 to 2012. He said his worse day in office was on December 14, 2012...Sandy Hook.

And Obama was totally gray by the time he left office.
nn_13bwms_boaging_130117.jpg

Trump's best strategy by far is to leave him alone.

And in fact, somebody must already be coaching Trump to not overdo it!

It's not rocket science on the reason why, but it could be too complicated for the Magas.

How about: Biden is TRump's winning lottery ticket!
Uhhhhh we knew Cheap Fake *Joe was Trumps winning ticket three years ago. You just found out now because your “news” sources have been lying to you the entire time.

First, traveling on AF1 isn't like the middle seat on SW Airlines.

Second, he took a weeks vacation leading up to the debate.

The excuses keep getting more ridiculous.

President Biden blames overseas travel for disastrous debate: 'I nearly fell asleep on stage'
I guess if they float one out and it doesn't work then the float another one out and then another and another and another. Not to worry though, George Stephanopoulos is doing an interview with Biden Friday to be played on Sunday, giving them a couple of days to edit the hell out of it to show that the debate was just a bad day and that Biden still has all of his faculties.

Sorry, but a 6-8 hour time change is going to give you jet lag regardless of how you get there. Obviously you've never gone more than 2-3 time zones from home. Doctors will tell you it takes a full day to recover one hour in time change.

HAVING SAID THAT....I think he needs to step down. The Oval Office prematurely ages the president. We've seen this in all of the previous presidents. Here's a split screen image of Obama from 2009 to 2012. He said his worse day in office was on December 14, 2012...Sandy Hook.

And Obama was totally gray by the time he left office. View attachment 970996
Tater took a week of vacation before the debate, Stupid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are dumb. This is the easiest fix in the world. All Joe has to do is interrupt KJP's next press briefing, tell her he's got this, and start randomly calling on reporters. So long as he doesn't start mumbling, losing his train of thought, and can answer a majority of the questions in a coherent manner, nobody could say he isn't fit. I don't get why they don't just prove what they claim. Even a child could figure this out.

They trotted Tater out the very next day to read from a teleprompter and then claimed he was awesome.

How did he get over a cold, jet lag, and being overprepared so fast?

Trump did great. He's not running to be Miss Congeniality, he is preparing to reduce inflation back to 1%, to crippling Russia with good old USA clean oil and gas, closing our border, lowering our taxes again, and telling the WEF to forget the 2030 Takeover.
Vote Trump ~ 2024
He’s working to turn the USA into Trump, Inc.

#GRIFTERinCHIEF

BS. not if you sleep all the way there and all the way back and most of the time when you are overseas. Stuff it pantyliner. I've been to Asia. But never any way to sleep and do nothing like the Corpse would get.

Forum List

Back