SOTU Ratings Down 21% From Last Year

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
State Of The Union Ratings Down Hard From 2019 For Donald Trump – Deadline

Not sure if the twitter link works above. It’s on deadline.com if any wish to navigate there.

Good to see people tuning the blob out.

In other news, McDreamy was hit by a truck and died due to malpractice in the doctor’s part and Karev told Arizona he performed the amputation, not Callie.

Clearly I made the right choice last night

The last SOTU I watched was given by Bush the Elder.

Not sure if the twitter link works above. It’s on deadline.com if any wish to navigate there.

In other news, McDreamy was hit by a truck and died due to malpractice in the doctor’s part and Karev told Arizona he performed the amputation, not Callie.

you should look into a DVR and record the show, I get to control my time that way. I'm not limited to the time. even trump's SOTU. get into the new world.

you should look into a DVR and record the show, I get to control my time that way. I'm not limited to the time. even trump's SOTU. get into the new world.
Those numbers are for local affiliates, not cable news or cspan.

Those numbers are for local affiliates, not cable news or cspan.
Oh, I know that all's bullshit. I was merely pointing out the dude has no idea how to record a series.

President Trump’s State of the Union address is on course for a smaller viewership than in the previous three years of his presidency.

Across the four major broadcast networks, his speech on Tuesday drew 15.9 million viewers according to early estimates, a 21% fall from last year. CBS scored the largest audience for the SOTU with 4.6 million viewers, swiftly followed by NBC with 4.4 million. ABC and Fox were close together in third and fourth, with the former garnering 3.6 million viewers and the latter 3.4 million.

The cable news and other network numbers will be added as they come in later in the day, but so far it doesn’t bode well for this SOTU speech compared compared to previous years.
TV Ratings: State of the Union Early Broadcast Numbers Slip From 2019

Too early to tell for sure, but it is leaning to lower ratings

Turned the channel after the first lie which was only a few minutes in. I haven't watched one since GW and then didn't watch it all.

why would anyone waste their time listening to the phony bullshit that gets thrown out there at these things?.....

Those are viewing numbers for local news affiliates, not cable news viewers.
Candy Cornhole is SUCH a miserable loser liberal lunatic with acute TDS. Something/anything to ATTEMPT to make our president look bad. And they FAIL every single time. VERY sad.
Yeah, I noticed the media went out of its way to publish just those findings, which they haven’t in years past, just so it could appear as a negative. Previously they have just released all the numbers at once.

SOTU Ratings Down 21% From Last Year

I don't buy it for a minuet....the link is from a BS site....

Forum List

Back