South Africa Rules 300,000 Gun-Owners Turn Over Their Weapons

As Land Confiscations Loom, South Africa Rules 300,000 Gun-Owners Turn Over Their Weapons

given the push of white people off their land, i'd say it's about to get ugly down there.

What could possibly go wrong?

We will see color photos like these.

MauthausenAtLiberation.gif

As Land Confiscations Loom, South Africa Rules 300,000 Gun-Owners Turn Over Their Weapons

given the push of white people off their land, i'd say it's about to get ugly down there.
“About” to get ugly? I thout white people had been genocided out of existence down there. Isn’t that what you all are saying?

Anyways, those 300,000 gun owners (probably a bullshit number) shouldn’t have let their licenses expire.
it never fails. if there's an opportunity to be a huge dumbass, you're first in line to snag it.

“About” to get ugly? I thout white people had been genocided out of existence down there. Isn’t that what you all are saying?

Anyways, those 300,000 gun owners (probably a bullshit number) shouldn’t have let their licenses expire.
it never fails. if there's an opportunity to be a huge dumbass, you're first in line to snag it.
Sorry for the interruption. South Africa is you rubes’ current flavor of the week. I’ll leave you to your faux outrage.

Sorry for the interruption. South Africa is you rubes’ current flavor of the week. I’ll leave you to your faux outrage.
who's outraged? just talking about something about to happen 1/2 a world away and you have to go TRY and make it something else. can you stop melting your crayons in the microwave so you at least have something constructive to do?

lord knows your posts are not worth hammered moose shit on a rainy day.

Forum List

Back