South Dakota airmen arrive ready to fight tonight from Guam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two U.S. Air Force B-1B bombers, under the command of U.S. Pacific Air Forces, joined their counterparts from the Republic of Korea and Japanese air forces in sequenced bilateral missions, August 7. This serves as the first mission for the crews and aircraft recently deployed from Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota in support of U.S. Pacific Command’s Continuous Bomber Presence missions. After taking off from Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, the B-1s assigned to the 37th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron, flew to Japanese airspace, where they were joined by Koku Jieitai

WAR DRUMS: South Dakota Airmen arrive ready to 'Fight Tonight' from Guam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guam's like what in the hell did we do............lol Dragging them into this bs ahahah.

I hope we have Pyongyang all mapped out. Every installation. Every military base. Every launch site. Time for another Shock and Awe. Maybe Trump will rename it:

Bust His Ass And Make Him Pay

I vote to drop about ten billion dollars worth of artillery shells, smart bombs and missiles on his ass, then level what is left of Pyongyang with a MOAB.

Just because we can.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 5.06.09 PM.png

Yeah, that is what the North Korean People deserve.

53394544.jpg

And what the hell, if they take out L.A., Denver, Chicago?

Meh, that's an acceptable loss.

Continued Bomber Presence missions carry a very simple message .....

If you launch an attack, you won't be here when the missiles get there.

Pretty simple, but effective, deterrent.

Task Force Talon - 94th AAMDC

Ya'll send out some prayers for them :)

My ex-husband was born in Guam, we used to razz him for his green card all the time heh Good peeps from down there, his father was a plane mechanic. Ironic in a way since my eldest son has kind of followed in his footsteps on the civilian level - he's a plane fueler[?] and mechanic apprentice for commercial airlines :)

I hope we have Pyongyang all mapped out. Every installation. Every military base. Every launch site. Time for another Shock and Awe. Maybe Trump will rename it:

I vote to drop about ten billion dollars worth of artillery shells, smart bombs and missiles on his ass, then level what is left of Pyongyang with a MOAB.

Just because we can.

View attachment 142710
Had those mapped out for decades.

Just because we can.

View attachment 142710
Had those mapped out for decades.

No doubt every spy bot we have (and probably a bunch of other countries have) in space is watching NK very well atm. I don't think anyone (except maybe ISIS and ANTIFA flavored groups) want to see anything go nuclear...

I worry more about fat boy Kim's, not so secret army; that he has already planted here in the US. The democrat left... He's got it all. Foot soldiers, saboteurs, and propagandists. Already in place. Already spooled up. Already working overtime, trying to subvert the duly elected president.

Forum List

Back