Southern Decadence festival new orleans

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Southern Decadence festival New Orleans lost much of it's support after the last big hurricane hit New Orleans. Hurricane Isaac Blamed On New Orleans' Southern Decadence Gay Festival. The church, city and nation have not repented and the homosexual agenda is far worse than it was in 2005. New Orleans is still hosting Southern Decadence with open homosexuality manifesting in the streets of the city. Sodom and Gomorrah are no more. Lesson for even the "slow" to learn.

Official Southern Decadence XXXIV
CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE KATRINA
The storm hit landfall on the morning of August 29, 2005 just two days before Southern Decadence scheduled for Wednesday, August 31-Labor Day, September 5, 2005. When the levees failed, over 80 per cent of the city felt the devastating effects of massive flooding. Now 2014 another Southern Decadence festival is planned!!! SLOW LEARNERS!!!

Normally, I just laugh at your over the top posts, GISMYS, because you are, in fact, a clown. But having lived through Katrina, which changed my life forever, I find nothing amusing about you bigotry and hateful posts about this event. People diesd and lives were ruined. If there were a god, you would pay for these hateful posts. There is not, so I can't even tell you to go to hell.

Normally, I just laugh at your over the top posts, GISMYS, because you are, in fact, a clown. But having lived through Katrina, which changed my life forever, I find nothing amusing about you bigotry and hateful posts about this event. People diesd and lives were ruined. If there were a god, you would pay for these hateful posts. There is not, so I can't even tell you to go to hell.

WHY NOT LEARN A LESSON????? YOU TELL GOD He is not wanted or needed then you cry when you reap the results of your ignorance and sin.

Non-thinkers=faulty non-thinking, slow learners,sick perversion has a high price=ruined lives of shame and guilt,aids=lots of crying,screaming,cursing,rotting while trying to hang on to life,slow stinking death, and if not confessed and repented of = hell!!! Your choice!

Oh please. You are spouting this "The <insert natural disaster here> was God's hand against homosexuals and sinners" nonsense.

Why didn't Katrina hit New Orleans directly? Are you saying God cannot aim a storm?

Oh, and the hurricane itself did little damage to New Orleans. Old and unkept levees gave way and caused the damage. Is God also responsible for inept politicians?

Oh, and God's poor aiming of the hurricane did far more damage to southern MS. If there are some God-fearing people (intolerant of homosexuals too) people in the world they would be in south MS. Why would God aim the storm at them?

If you don't like the Southern Decadence festival, then don't go. But spare us the threats of some voodoo retaliation.

LEARN!!!! YOU TRY TO LIVE OUTSIDE GOD'S protection and bad things come your way. Don't try to blame God for the results of your blinded ignorance and sin.

LEARN!!!! YOU TRY TO LIVE OUTSIDE GOD'S protection and bad things come your way. Don't try to blame God for the results of your blinded ignorance and sin.

There is another problem with your hate-filled nonsense. When Katrina hit, the people who organized, supported, financed and put on the event you hate, were long gone. They also have insurance that covered the damages.

The people who were harmed most were the poor, the infirm, and the elderly. How many elderly lost their lives in Katrina? How many poor lost everything?

Yet the Southern Decadence Festival is alive and well.

If your nonsense were accurate, God destroyed the lives of the poorest of his people, killed hundreds who were praying to him, and didn't effect the gays at all.

WHY NOT LEARN A LESSON????? YOU TELL GOD He is not wanted or needed then you cry when you reap the results of your ignorance and sin.

God never said you can't party.....Even Jesus got condemned for hangin' with the sinners....being religious does not mean it's a life ending scenario...

At least I do not preach hate and vindictiveness in someone else's name.

My girlfriend and I were in New Orleans for Xmas. The French Quarter is alive and well. The people are friendly and caring. We made friends and swapped recipes in a small bar on Xmas day as we enjoyed a feast of a potluck dinner. Yeah, I am so sure God wants to destroy that.

Don't put your hatred at God's feet. Don't claim he hates, when the hatred lives in your own heart.

Now which would be more likely to have corrupt politicians neglect the levees that protect the city? God or Satan? Which would cause a disaster that killed the elderly, and devastated the poor? God or Satan? Which are you serving?

Southern Decadence festival New Orleans lost much of it's support after the last big hurricane hit New Orleans. Hurricane Isaac Blamed On New Orleans' Southern Decadence Gay Festival. The church, city and nation have not repented and the homosexual agenda is far worse than it was in 2005. New Orleans is still hosting Southern Decadence with open homosexuality manifesting in the streets of the city. Sodom and Gomorrah are no more. Lesson for even the "slow" to learn.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Mardi Gras. How many beads did you win/give out?

God allows the rain to fall on the lands of the righteous and the unrighteous...

I wonder what the people of Joplin did wrong? Did they have a festival too?

t01_24132567.jpg

If there is a god in heaven., you will reap what you sow.

Last edited:
What? No more claims that God uses natural disasters to punish the poor and the elderly??

I guess some people are cowards as well as being hate-mongers and agents of satan.

MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA SAY THEY DON'T WANT OR NEED GOD. God will not force you to accept his love,blessings and protection. without God's protection satan has a free hand to kill and destroy!!!THINK!

MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA SAY THEY DON'T WANT OR NEED GOD. God will not force you to accept his love,blessings and protection. without God's protection satan has a free hand to kill and destroy!!!THINK!

I think you're a loony. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back