Southern Decadence festival new orleans

MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA SAY THEY DON'T WANT OR NEED GOD. God will not force you to accept his love,blessings and protection. without God's protection satan has a free hand to kill and destroy!!!THINK!

And you need to think about what you say. Claiming God sent a hurricane to destroy a city because the city has a gay festival is just sick and wrong.

I may claim God is apathetic. But you claim God is a vindictive, spiteful creature who destroys like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

This thread says more about your mental illness than it does about your faith.

MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA SAY THEY DON'T WANT OR NEED GOD. God will not force you to accept his love,blessings and protection. without God's protection satan has a free hand to kill and destroy!!!THINK!

And you need to think about what you say. Claiming God sent a hurricane to destroy a city because the city has a gay festival is just sick and wrong.

I may claim God is apathetic. But you claim God is a vindictive, spiteful creature who destroys like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

This thread says more about your mental illness than it does about your faith.[/QUOTE================= learn to read!!! God did not send the hurricane but it does look like he withdrew his protection from a people that chose to live in sick perversion. Satan is on earth to kill and destroy not GOD!!!

This thread says more about your mental illness than it does about your faith.[/QUOTE================= learn to read!!! God did not send the hurricane but it does look like he withdrew his protection from a people that chose to live in sick perversion. Satan is on earth to kill and destroy not GOD!!!

No it does not. If what you claim is true, God withheld his protection from the poor, the infirm and the elderly. The people who supported the festival were long gone.

Oh, and you are also claiming God "withheld" his protection from the people of south MS.

YOu are mincing words. The result is the same. You claim God caused the deaths of hundreds and destroyed the lives of thousands of innocent people, just to cause the Southern Decadence Festival an inconvenience.

You are spiteful and hate-filled. And you want to blame that on God? It sounds like you are worshipping the destruction and slaughter wrought by Satan. I worked to help the people in New Orleans after Katrina. Now who act more like a christian?

No it does not. If what you claim is true, God withheld his protection from the poor, the infirm and the elderly. The people who supported the festival were long gone.

Oh, and you are also claiming God "withheld" his protection from the people of south MS.

YOu are mincing words. The result is the same. You claim God caused the deaths of hundreds and destroyed the lives of thousands of innocent people, just to cause the Southern Decadence Festival an inconvenience.

You are spiteful and hate-filled. And you want to blame that on God? It sounds like you are worshipping the destruction and slaughter wrought by Satan. I worked to help the people in New Orleans after Katrina. Now who act more like a christian?

yes!!! think about that truth the next time you choose to reject GOD,your sins hurt those around you not just yourself!!! example= the sin of one man adam brought pain,sickness,ruin and death to the entire world!!!

yes!!! think about that truth the next time you choose to reject GOD,your sins hurt those around you not just yourself!!! example= the sin of one man adam brought pain,sickness,ruin and death to the entire world!!!

So even those who live a good life, accept Jesus and follow God's laws can die or have their lives destroyed because of some vengeful God you worship will visit his wrath on them?? Do you see how evil your words are?? Do you see the hatred you are spewing?

You are no Christian. You are a despicable excuse for a human. If there is anything more disgusting than someone who hates as much as you do, it is someone who does so and then blames God for it. I have no problem being judged for what I have done in my life. In the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, I worked to restore power to those effected. In my off hours I drove hundreds of miles to transport water and ice to help the unfortunate ones that you claim were the victim of God's spiteful nature.

If one of us will burn in Hell, it will be you. You don't love, you hate. You don't bring hope to those who need it. You preach fear and despair.

Last edited:
New Orleans just needs to find a couple of Witches to Burn! That should please the Lord God and spare the City.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ]Alice In Chains - Them Bones - YouTube[/ame]

Yes!!! Come out of soddom or die with the perverts!!! Your choice!

So even those who live a good life, accept Jesus and follow God's laws can die or have their lives destroyed because of some vengeful God you worship will visit his wrath on them?? Do you see how evil your words are?? Do you see the hatred you are spewing?

You are no Christian. You are a despicable excuse for a human. If there is anything more disgusting than someone who hates as much as you do, it is someone who does so and then blames God for it. I have no problem being judged for what I have done in my life. In the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, I worked to restore power to those effected. In my off hours I drove hundreds of miles to transport water and ice to help the unfortunate ones that you claim were the victim of God's spiteful nature.

If one of us will burn in Hell, it will be you. You don't love, you hate. You don't bring hope to those who need it. You preach fear and despair.

know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.1 corinthians 6:9-11===THIS IS YOUR HOPE=There was a time when some of you were just like that but now your sins are washed away, and you are set apart for God; and he has accepted you because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.

know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.1 corinthians 6:9-11===THIS IS YOUR HOPE=There was a time when some of you were just like that but now your sins are washed away, and you are set apart for God; and he has accepted you because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.

You're a loony. :cuckoo:

You're a loony. :cuckoo:

WOW!!! YOU MUST BE A "GREAT" DEBATER!!! ROFLMAO!!

Southern Decadence festival new orleans

Southern Decadence festival New Orleans lost much of it's support after the last big hurricane hit New Orleans. Hurricane Isaac Blamed On New Orleans' Southern Decadence Gay Festival. The church, city and nation have not repented and the homosexual agenda is far worse than it was in 2005. New Orleans is still hosting Southern Decadence with open homosexuality manifesting in the streets of the city. Sodom and Gomorrah are no more. Lesson for even the "slow" to learn.
Official Southern Decadence XXXIV
CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE KATRINA
The storm hit landfall on the morning of August 29, 2005 just two days before Southern Decadence scheduled for Wednesday, August 31-Labor Day, September 5, 2005. When the levees failed, over 80 per cent of the city felt the devastating effects of massive flooding. Now 2014 another Southern Decadence festival is planned!!! SLOW LEARNERS!!!
IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE SIN IS FLAUNTED,GET OUT IF YOU CAN,LIKE LOT AND HIS FAMILY GOT OUT OF SODOM JUST BEFORE IT WAS DESTROYED!!! BUT WHAT TO DO IF THE ENTIRE NATION IS SODOM? WE ARE GOING THAT WAY FAST!!!! BEWARE!

Now 2014 another Southern Decadence festival is planned!!! SLOW LEARNERS!!!
IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE SIN IS FLAUNTED,GET OUT IF YOU CAN
and if nothing happens we expect you back in the forum to give a full report on where you went wrong... in fact if all goes well maybe we will be able to interpret it as your god approves

Forum List

Back