Special Prosecuter Mueller- Will you accept the results of his investigation?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
The intent of this thread is different from the other threads about the appointment of Mueller.

From what I have read of Mueller- he sounds like a credible non-partisan choice to head this investigation- and I am going to presume at the moment that he will lead a real investigation.

Are you willing to accept the conclusions Mueller comes to regarding Russia? Regarding Trump? Regarding Trump's campaign?

Regardless of what Mueller concludes?

I am.

(My previous thread got merged- this is a new attempt to explore this topic- not whether or not the appointment is good- not whether Trump is good or bad- just the topic of whether we as individuals at USMB can accept any investigation in a non-partisan fashion)

I look forward to Mueller's investigation- and conclusion- and will accept it.

Beyond that- I truly hope that his investigation does not find any collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. As much as I dislike Trump- if there was such collusion- it would really hurt our country.

It would be nice if the other thread could at least spell Mueller's name correctly in the thread title. Now we'll have to look at that dumb shit for weeks/months/years. Mueller deserves to have his name spelled correctly.

It would be nice if the other thread could at least spell Mueller's name correctly in the thread title. Now we'll have to look at that dumb shit for weeks/months/years. Mueller deserves to have his name spelled correctly.

Hell- after how the Trumpsters will malign him for daring investigate Trump- he will probably be fine with his name being spelled incorrectly.

The intent of this thread is different from the other threads about the appointment of Mueller.

From what I have read of Mueller- he sounds like a credible non-partisan choice to head this investigation- and I am going to presume at the moment that he will lead a real investigation.

Are you willing to accept the conclusions Mueller comes to regarding Russia? Regarding Trump? Regarding Trump's campaign?

I am.

(My previous thread got merged- this is a new attempt to explore this topic- not whether or not the appointment is good- not whether Trump is good or bad- just the topic of whether we as individuals at USMB can accept any investigation in a non-partisan fashion)

Beyond that- I truly hope that his investigation does not find any collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. As much as I dislike Trump- if there was such collusion- it would really hurt our country.

Depends on how he does the investigation....if it is fair and impartial, sure.....if he turns into another democrat minion, then no.

Remember General BetrayUs?

I don't expect democrats to accept the results of this investigation any more than they accepted the results of the election.

Remember General BetrayUs?

I don't expect democrats to accept the results of this investigation any more than they accepted the results of the election.

The only reason they wanted this...since they know there was no collusion, is to go into november 2018 squawking "special prosecutor.....special prosecutor, you can't vote republican." Also.....they will use the special prosecutor to say Trump can't appoint any more justices....

I may have to cut the cord? Nothing left to watch but some bits of Hannity or Tucker or the Chipmunk?

Maybe I don't need internet either? I can just sit with loaded shotgun outside Tepee guarding my Buffalo Jerky. Govt.........where nothing every happens but more waste. Wake me when the New Revolution starts up.

edit: IF the TV is on, I have already slipped back to sports or comedy re-runs or pieces of movies. I started to quit at the 1st R debate when blondie attacked Trump about some 8 year old rosie comment. Golf soccer Baseball Basketball........EveryBody loves Raymond. I don't need the MadCow disease.

As I said on another thread it will be the same old partisan same old everyone will love, respect, and praise him until he makes a decision they don't like then he will be a partisan hack or a Putin puppet.

I am.

I will accept whatever Mueller turns up.

I've always had doubts that Trump or his cronies colluded with Russia. If that's what Mueller discovers, I'm okay with that. Relieved, actually.

But I think we all know the pseudocon tards will never accept that Russia interfered in our electoral process.

Trump climbs up on his cross:

200r4wo.jpg

(sniffle) This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history.

22di06.jpg

You, sir, are one seriously ignorant drama queen.

Forum List

Back