What's up with the double standard?

Cheney was just the person who revealed the internal discussions among Trump's cabinet members regarding Delusional Don's removal by constitutional means. Cuz, you know, he was (and is) a threat to the country. Something you cultists are in denial about.
Pompeo said that Cheney is a lying Trump hating sack of shit.

Cheney was just the person who revealed the internal discussions among Trump's cabinet members regarding Delusional Don's removal by constitutional means. Cuz, you know, he was (and is) a threat to the country. Something you cultists are in denial about.
Not surprising that you keep deflecting from your cult's obsession with the 25th Amendment wrt Trump, but not a peep about your guy who talks to dead people.

But the Repub standard for Biden is any mistake that's been made is disqualifying for another term. The Repub standard for Trump is any mistake that was made as prez is dismissed, ignored, or goes down the memory hole. Thus, a double standard.
True.

Republicans are infamous for their hypocrisy and double-standards.

I don't expect many will sit and watch for 20 minutes but as he did in the past, Jon Stewart does a great job covering all of this once again.

And so, the transition from the Joe insults moves to Trump and Joe as we move to all Republican defamation, destroying, mocking and lies.

27 times Trump can’t remember​

View attachment 902083

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.
LOL

Trump: “I do not remember the date on which it was publicly reported that the DNC had been hacked

Biden: I can't remember the year I became Vice President

27 times Trump can’t remember​

View attachment 902083

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.
A whole 27? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You guys. Delusional Trump haters, Cheney being one of the leaders of your cult.

I was actually talking about your mass delusion back in 2017 when the thought of invoking the 25th Amendment gave you all mass, collective hardons. You don't remember this?

Today, Biden thinks he's talking to dead people, confuses virtually every single head of state, can't remember when he became Vice President, can't remember when he left the office. Can't even remember the year his son, that he brings up in every other speech, died.

Yet not a peep out you guys.
You've got it ass backwards. The delusional people are the trump worshippers such as yourself.

Beginning in December 2017, this Office sought for more than a year to interview the President on topics relevant to both Russian-election interference and obstruction-of-justice. We advised counsel that the President was a “subject” of the investigation under the definition of the Justice Manual—“a person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury’s investigation.” Justice Manual & 9-11.151 (201
8)
. We also advised counsel that “[a]n interview with the President is vital to our investigation” and that this Office had “carefully considered the constitutional and other arguments raised by ... counsel, and they d[id] not provide us with reason to forgo seeking an interview.” 1 We additionally stated that “it is in the interest of the Presidency and the public for an interview to take place” and offered “numerous accommodations to aid the President’s preparation and avoid surprise."2 After extensive discussions with the Department of Justice about the Special Counsel’s objective of securing the President’s testimony, these accommodations included the submissions of written questions to the President on certain Russia-related topics.3

We received the President’s written responses in late November 2018.4 In December 2018, we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects.5 We noted, among other things, that the President stated on more than 30 occasions that he “does not recall’ or ‘remember’ or have an ‘independent recollection’” of information called for by the questions.6 Other answers were “incomplete or imprecise."7 The written responses, we informed counsel, “demonstrate the inadequacy of the written format, as we have had no opportunity to ask follow-up questions that would ensure complete answers and potentially refresh your client’s recollection or clarify the extent or nature of his lack of recollection.”

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Published 2019)

Trump either exhibited conveniently faulty memory, or what could be described as stonewalling the investigation (obstruction of justice), or his memory was genuinely compromised. Pick your poison.

LOL

Trump: “I do not remember the date on which it was publicly reported that the DNC had been hacked

Biden: I can't remember the year I became Vice President
More right wing lies.

Beginning in December 2017, this Office sought for more than a year to interview the President on topics relevant to both Russian-election interference and obstruction-of-justice. We advised counsel that the President was a “subject” of the investigation under the definition of the Justice Manual—“a person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury’s investigation.” Justice Manual & 9-11.151 (201
8)
. We also advised counsel that “[a]n interview with the President is vital to our investigation” and that this Office had “carefully considered the constitutional and other arguments raised by ... counsel, and they d[id] not provide us with reason to forgo seeking an interview.” 1 We additionally stated that “it is in the interest of the Presidency and the public for an interview to take place” and offered “numerous accommodations to aid the President’s preparation and avoid surprise."2 After extensive discussions with the Department of Justice about the Special Counsel’s objective of securing the President’s testimony, these accommodations included the submissions of written questions to the President on certain Russia-related topics.3

We received the President’s written responses in late November 2018.4 In December 2018, we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects.5 We noted, among other things, that the President stated on more than 30 occasions that he “does not recall’ or ‘remember’ or have an ‘independent recollection’” of information called for by the questions.6 Other answers were “incomplete or imprecise."7 The written responses, we informed counsel, “demonstrate the inadequacy of the written format, as we have had no opportunity to ask follow-up questions that would ensure complete answers and potentially refresh your client’s recollection or clarify the extent or nature of his lack of recollection.”

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Published 2019)

Trump either exhibited conveniently faulty memory, or what could be described as stonewalling the investigation (obstruction of justice), or his memory was genuinely compromised. Pick your poison.
Don't look it up. Do you remember the date that it was publicly disclosed that the DNC had been hacked?

With new wars popping up regularly I'm not sure what your definition of dealing with global problems means to you.
None of those motherfucking wars have any damn thing to do with the United States of America. Now it's just time people stopped the dumb fuck and recognized that this country has no fucking control whatsoever about what other countries do.

Did Biden help prop up Hamas for the past 30 years in order to deny any hope of a 2-state solution? HELL NO! And he damn sure had nothing to do with Putin deciding to invade Ukraine no matter how many retarded ass trump supporters live in the delusion that Putin was scared of trump.

What Biden has done in uniting Europe and NATO against Putin is a testament to his experience relative to foreign relations so instead of the dumb ass blaming him for wars, that he has not started, begin looking at reality.

Excuse my language but I'm out of patience with Americans and this national phase of dumb ass. We are better than this and instead of repeating foolishness do the research and become better informed.

None of those motherfucking wars have any damn thing to do with the United States of America.

Of course it does. Ukraine never happens if we said we would stay out of it and not fund it.

Now it's just time people stopped the dumb fuck and recognized that this country has no fucking control whatsoever about what other countries do.

Did Biden help prop up Hamas for the past 30 years in order to deny any hope of a 2-state solution? HELL NO! And he damn sure had nothing to do with Putin deciding to invade Ukraine no matter how many retarded ass trump supporters live in the delusion that Putin was scared of trump.

What Biden has done in uniting Europe and NATO against Putin is a testament to his experience relative to foreign relations so instead of the dumb ass blaming him for wars, that he has not started, begin looking at reality.

Excuse my language but I'm out of patience with Americans and this national phase of dumb ass. We are better than this and instead of repeating foolishness do the research and become better informed.

I paid attention to the run up to the Ukraine mess.

Not surprising that you keep deflecting from your cult's obsession with the 25th Amendment wrt Trump, but not a peep about your guy who talks to dead people.
My point being, which you ignored, is using the 25th A was discussed by Trump cabinet members. It's not a Dem obsession, nitwit.

Of course it does. Ukraine never happens if we said we would stay out of it and not fund it.
So........you wanted the US to send a signal to Putin he could have Ukraine? A tacit approval of his expansionist goals at the expense of a sovereign democracy.

So........you wanted the US to send a signal to Putin he could have Ukraine? A tacit approval of his expansionist goals at the expense of a sovereign democracy.

If we had ignored it all, none of it happens. Ukraine only pushed the issue because of U.S. $$$$.

Forum List

Back