Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

We have no idea what Republicans intend to do about inflation.

We do know what they intend to do about abortion.

Oh, and we also know what Republicans do with limited resources for needy citizens. As little as humanly possible.
We know that Democrats kick veterans out of subsidized apartments to place illegals, allocate an entire subsidized apartment building for illegals instead of low-income blacks in Chicago, pay off loans of college-educated professionals while leaving the blue collar workers struggling to make their rent, and, my personal favorite, side with HAMAS in order to win the antisemitic Muslim vote.

And you think people are so dumb that they would rather continue struggling for basic necessities, as long as the women who didn’t take birth control aren‘t inconvenienced by having to take a bus to New Mexico from Arizona?

We know that Democrats kick veterans out of subsidized apartments to place illegals, allocate an entire subsidized apartment building for illegals instead of low-income blacks in Chicago, pay off loans of college-educated professionals while leaving the blue collar workers struggling to make their rent, and, my personal favorite, side with HAMAS in order to win the antisemitic Muslim vote.

And you think people are so dumb that they would rather continue struggling for basic necessities, as long as the women who didn’t take birth control aren‘t inconvenienced by having to take a bus to New Mexico from Arizona?
I'm not sure who you think you're going to convince that Republicans are in favor of welfare. I mean, you guys have a 50 year history of telling poor people that government is the problem and all they really need to do is work more.

I'm not sure who you think you're going to convince that Republicans are in favor of welfare. I mean, you guys have a 50 year history of telling poor people that government is the problem and all they really need to do is work more.
I’m not sure how YOU are going to convince people to vote for the Party that is prioritizing the needs of illegals aliens over law-abiding citizens and educated professionals over the blue collar workers.

I’m not sure how YOU are going to convince people to vote for the Party that is prioritizing the needs of illegals aliens over law-abiding citizens and educated professionals over the blue collar workers.
Well, we could vote for Republicans and everyone could be equally screwed.

As if your response or any of your previous comments have any sort of value whatsoever, other than to point out your ignorance, your stupidity, and your hypocrisy.
Still you have no value here as a poster … you can’t answere a question … you attack the poster for responding to your post… which makes you the loser here…

As if your response or any of your previous comments have any sort of value whatsoever, other than to point out your ignorance, your stupidity, and your hypocrisy.
and the big words come out... are ya happy now that you even made a bigger fool of yourself... you make all these allegations about Trump but when challenged you use this type of response.... ya just can't defend Trump so you try an belittle the people telling you ...which has made you look the bigger fool here ... you lose I win ... BWA hahahahaha!!!!!

and the big words come out... are ya happy now that you even made a bigger fool of yourself... you make all these allegations about Trump but when challenged you use this type of response.... ya just can't defend Trump so you try an belittle the people telling you ...which has made you look the bigger fool here ... you lose I win ... BWA hahahahaha!!!!!
You really are an idiot, our conversation began when you used factcheck and I laughed at you for calling factcheck conservative. You then went to google and came up with a link, where I responded with facts showing that factcheck was in fact extreme democrat.

Now you claim you were challenging me to defend Trump?

You can not respond to the fact I present, we go back and forth about you being a bigot when I point out you are stereotyping people, you mimic and parrot all my insults and use them as your own words.

Now you claim this was about me not defending Trump when challenged, when our comments began with factcheck and you idiotic claim that they were conservative.

you really are a moron, mostly for making posts that I can use to show how stupid you are

You really are an idiot, our conversation began when you used factcheck and I laughed at you for calling factcheck conservative. You then went to google and came up with a link, where I responded with facts showing that factcheck was in fact extreme democrat.

Now you claim you were challenging me to defend Trump?

You can not respond to the fact I present, we go back and forth about you being a bigot when I point out you are stereotyping people, you mimic and parrot all my insults and use them as your own words.

Now you claim this was about me not defending Trump when challenged, when our comments began with factcheck and you idiotic claim that they were conservative.

you really are a moron, mostly for making posts that I can use to show how stupid you are
You show nothing about fact check … it was original Made to try and point out liberal/ dems lies … it back fired it kept catching you Republican as liars … it was design by a Republican who voted Republican all the time … the fact that it continually keep catching you republicans lying is the only reason you republicans hate it … all your source are right wing nut jobs who continually try and make it a liberal site when it was designed by republics to catch liberals lying … it could do that and that pisses you republicans off…

The only thing you did is show everybody here that you have no facts at all all you do is bad mout the source if your anger t words us liberals constantly catching you in lies just like I did here … you keep making a fool of yourself … ok start with the grammar stuff… the spelling stuff …the lack of punctuation stuff … that’s all ya got…

You show nothing about fact check … it was original Made to try and point out liberal/ dems lies … it back fired it kept catching you Republican as liars … it was design by a Republican who voted Republican all the time …
It was designed by a republican that votes republican? That may be possible, what is his name.

What I know is that factcheck is a far left organization that is bullshit propaganda.

Factcheck, started by a CNN reporter, funded by people who fund planned parenthood.

It was designed by a republican that votes republican? That may be possible, what is his name.

What I know is that factcheck is a far left organization that is bullshit propaganda.

Factcheck, started by a CNN reporter, funded by people who fund planned parenthood.
I gave you his name several times now ... are you brain-dead ??? Walter and Leonore Annenberg He was appointed by President Richard Nixon as United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom, where he served from 1969 to 1974. he was a member of the Republican party owner of fact check.org

I gave you his name several times now ... are you brain-dead ??? Walter and Leonore Annenberg He was appointed by President Richard Nixon as United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom, where he served from 1969 to 1974. he was a member of the Republican party owner of fact check.org

He died before fact check was made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT CHECK IS NOT CONSERVATIVE (or the annenberg foundation)
no he didn't die before the fact check was made he started Annenberg established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. In 1993, this is the beginning of fact check.org it became an operation in 2000 under the name "fact check.org" he passed away in 2002 so you are incorrect ... after his passing his wife took over and had the same political persuasion he had... anyway you look at it it's a conservative operation that keeps nailing you republicans to the cross... you hate that idea ... so you lie and call it liberal or left-wing... it kills your ability to keep your lying up ... thats what you don't want to accept...

He died before fact check was made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT CHECK IS NOT CONSERVATIVE (or the annenberg foundation)
one other thing ...here you said it was owned by CNN and then you implied because Plann parent hood donated to it,it seems I can't find a record of your accusation plan parent hood donated to it so it looks againg you are lying ... Stop tour lying it does make you look bad...

no he didn't die before the fact check was made he started Annenberg established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. In 1993, this is the beginning of fact check.org it became an operation in 2000 under the name "fact check.org" he passed away in 2002 so you are incorrect ... after his passing his wife took over and had the same political persuasion he had... anyway you look at it it's a conservative operation that keeps nailing you republicans to the cross... you hate that idea ... so you lie and call it liberal or left-wing... it kills your ability to keep your lying up ... thats what you don't want to accept...
bullshit, conservative do not give to the aclu and planned parenthood.

factcheck did not become a website until 2003, that is a fact, one year after the 94 year old died

Now tell us, at 94, how sharp was Annenberg? How was his mind? How in control was he of the charities he gave to?

At 94, how old were Annenberg's children? 70 years old? 65?

Why are these questions relevant? Because you are claiming a 90 year old man was actively fact checking, creating the website, well controlling and giving to numerous other things.

More than likely, Annenberg's children, or grandchildren made, and managed factcheck.

No proof? What are you, a moron? $1.5 billion dollars is in the Annenberg foundation trust. Some was given to factcheck, made factcheck. Much goes to planned parenthood, and other democrat institutions, NGO's.

The Annenberg foundation was long ago, given to his children to manage. You have no proof, that from the age of 74 to 94, Annenberg was involved in anyway with factcheck or the annenberg foundation.

fact check was made he started Annenberg established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. In 1993, this is the beginning of fact check.org it became an operation in 2000 under the name "fact check.org" he passed away in 2002 so you are incorrect ...
Nope, we can straight to the factcheck.org site and see what you wrote is false. A CNN journalist is conservative?
Brooks Jackson is a journalist who has covered Washington and national politics since 1970, reporting in turn for the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and CNN. He joined the Annenberg Public Policy Center in 2003 and launched FactCheck.org in December of that year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back