Biden failing to report lavish vacation gifts as required by law.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The corruption is strong with this one. Is there anything that this guy does the isn't corrupt?

Worst, most corrupt President in history.

"Since at least the time he was Vice President, Biden has demonstrated a concerning and systematic trend of accepting lavish vacations as gifts from wealthy individuals with business before the government. And he has failed to disclose these gifts in violation of EIGA," wrote Vought, who was director of the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Trump.

"Whenever Biden wishes to celebrate a holiday or go on vacation, there seems to be a billionaire whose interests can be benefited by the President waiting to offer a vacation home. The potential for conflicts of interest are vast," he continued.

The complaint mentions widely reported vacations Biden and his family took between 2021-2023 at mansions owned by Democratic Party donor Maria Allwin, billionaire David Rubenstein, and business owners Bill and Connie Neville. The Center for Renewing America argues these free stays should have been reported as "gifts" in the president's financial disclosures but were not, in violation of the law.

The complaint also references an August 2023 week-long vacation the Bidens took at climate investor and former Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer's $18 million waterfront mansion on Lake Tahoe.

Annual reports released by the White House for 2020-2022 show Biden did not disclose any gifts during those years.

The corruption is strong with this one. Is there anything that this guy does the isn't corrupt?

Worst, most corrupt President in history.

"Since at least the time he was Vice President, Biden has demonstrated a concerning and systematic trend of accepting lavish vacations as gifts from wealthy individuals with business before the government. And he has failed to disclose these gifts in violation of EIGA," wrote Vought, who was director of the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Trump.

"Whenever Biden wishes to celebrate a holiday or go on vacation, there seems to be a billionaire whose interests can be benefited by the President waiting to offer a vacation home. The potential for conflicts of interest are vast," he continued.

The complaint mentions widely reported vacations Biden and his family took between 2021-2023 at mansions owned by Democratic Party donor Maria Allwin, billionaire David Rubenstein, and business owners Bill and Connie Neville. The Center for Renewing America argues these free stays should have been reported as "gifts" in the president's financial disclosures but were not, in violation of the law.

The complaint also references an August 2023 week-long vacation the Bidens took at climate investor and former Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer's $18 million waterfront mansion on Lake Tahoe.

Annual reports released by the White House for 2020-2022 show Biden did not disclose any gifts during those years.

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

Josef Stolen has been for sale for 50 years, it probably doesn't even occur to him that it's illegal.

I get it, he's too stupid to stand trial but for most people "You got 5 hours to fire the prosecutor, or you don't get the billion dollars." would land most of us in a federal prison for decades.

2 peas in a pod.jpg

This is all a bit silly. So, Biden cant stay at a friends house? Clarence thomas cant either?
We let congress get away with insider trading, we pay off their sexual assault hush money deals, give them pay raises for fucking everything up etc but we harp on them for staying at a friends house?

This is all a bit silly. So, Biden cant stay at a friends house? Clarence thomas cant either?
We let congress get away with insider trading, we pay off their sexual assault hush money deals, give them pay raises for fucking everything up etc but we harp on them for staying at a friends house?
Nobody said he can't stay there. But he is required to report it on his financial disclosures. That's the point you obviously missed.

Nobody said he can't stay there. But he is required to report it on his financial disclosures. That's the point you obviously missed.
And I think its silly. And it certainly isnt a sign of corruption.

"hey man, your christmas present is you get to stay the night at my house!"
"thanks bro, its just what I always wanted"
:rofl:

So do you want to change the law or let Tater just continue to ignore it because you think it's silly?
Change it. If it even considers staying at a friends house a gift. Because according to the law, it has to be worth over 480$ for them to even have to report it.
How do you put a value on staying in a building?

Change it. If it even considers staying at a friends house a gift. Because according to the law, it has to be worth over 480$ for them to even have to report it.
How do you put a value on staying in a building?
Ask Hilton. They seem to be able to do it.

But shouldn't Tater comply with the law until it is changed?

Ask Hilton. They seem to be able to do it.

But shouldn't Tater comply with the law until it is changed?
But hilton is a business. A friends house isnt.
I do agree he should comply with the law. But like I said, idk if this actually counts.

Yeah, I can't get too excited about that one either.

That said if I was POTUS I'd take full advantage of Camp David and Mt. Weather during hunting season. Both places are loaded down with game. ;)

Forum List

Back