Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Who are more guilty of agitating, several dozens of paid outside agents, or a complicit press, who covers a story incorrectly, falsifying a narrative wrongly, and covering facts in a way to give the public a false impression of what is going on?

The multitude of commiecrat millionaires and billionaires that are footing the bills. Without them, there would be no story for the press.

Not quite the same thing. But you tried. And failed

Not quite the same thing. But you tried. And failed

Once again from my link:

The DNC is the only party committee responsible for electing Democrats at every level nationwide. Your support will invest in on-the-ground organizing, voter protection efforts, and more. Click here to donate.

Are you saying there's more than one DNC that is a Party Committee and has ActBlue as their contribution platform right on their website? Come on commie, tell another bald face LIE. Of course I'll need a link to that phantom DNC.

The multitude of commiecrat millionaires and billionaires that are footing the bills. Without them, there would be no story for the press.

So why doesn't the press just report that there are a multitude of leftist millionaires and billionaires footing the bill, and show the public the receipts?

IMO? I disagree. The millionaires and billionaires own the press, and tell them, what to tell the public to think, and what to believe.

If we had an honest press system, then none of this would be possible.

Once again from my link:

The DNC is the only party committee responsible for electing Democrats at every level nationwide. Your support will invest in on-the-ground organizing, voter protection efforts, and more. Click here to donate.

Are you saying there's more than one DNC that is a Party Committee and has ActBlue as their contribution platform right on their website? Come on commie, tell another bald face LIE. Of course I'll need a link to that phantom DNC.

Act Blue is a PAC

So why doesn't the press just report that there are a multitude of leftist millionaires and billionaires footing the bill, and show the public the receipts?

IMO? I disagree. The millionaires and billionaires own the press, and tell them, what to tell the public to think, and what to believe.

If we had an honest press system, then none of this would be possible.
Because the press is in league with them.

Why do you think the press calls themselves the "4th Estate"?

Because the press is in league with them.

Why do you think the press calls themselves the "4th Estate"?

Agreed.

This is why we need the right AND the left in this nation.

Unfortunately, since Reagan, the DNC has become a bunch of fascists too, and have let the corporations completely gut the public interest.

1714630238856.png

Anyone that has taken the time to listen to RFKjr., or understand what the hell went wrong with the scamdemic, knows this.

Regulatory capture, and late stage capitalism are eating us alive.

Act Blue is a PAC

It's also THE CONTRIBUTION PROCESSING PLATFORM FOR THE DNC. And ActBlue makes 3.9% on every transaction to cover their costs and other activities. Are you really this fucking stupid?

You'll note their website ends in .com, not . org.

BTW commie, the OP said democrats are funding the terrorist sympathizers. This is how the org that is taking the donations describe themselves on their FB page:

Intro​

We are working to create a vibrant and effective Progressive Democratic Caucus for Mid Michigan, representing residents of Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, Shiawassee, & Livingston Counties.

The OP was spot on.

Last edited:
It's also THE CONTRIBUTION PROCESSING PLATFORM FOR THE DNC. And ActBlue makes 3.9% on every transaction to cover their costs and other activities. Are you really this fucking stupid?

You'll note their website ends in .com, not . org.

BTW commie, the OP said democrats are funding the terrorist sympathizers. This is how the org that is taking the donations describe themselves on their FB page:

Intro​

We are working to create a vibrant and effective Progressive Democratic Caucus for Mid Michigan, representing residents of Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, Shiawassee, & Livingston Counties.

The OP was spot on.

The Title and the OP is a lie.

Sorry.

It would be like saying the GOP drills for oil because Republican PAC officials are oil men.

Forum List

Back