Democrats funding pro-Hamas rallies.

Paid protestors. Never saw a hate America protest they didnt like. Or a protest they will not try to turn into a Hate America protest. They are the slime off the bottome of the barrel.
No doubt. They are waiting now to destabalize our cities come election time in November. It will happen.

And they all vote for democrats.

Since they’re not supporting Biden, I would imagine they would be fine with it.

Now run along.

You know as well as I do that if these lefty loonies vote, they will vote Democrat. Even if their only concern is the Israel conflict, clearly the Republican Party is more in favor of Israel than the Democratic Party. They are just mad because Biden is riding the fence on the issue in an attempt not to lose the $$$ the comes from the secular Jewish support. If big money Jewish Democrats supported Republicans(someday they may wake up), Biden and Democrats wouldn’t interested in supporting Israel.

Soros, once a member of the Nazi Party, is funding them and absolutely votes Democrat and supports every liberal cause he can. When will normal lefties wake up? Maybe there just aren’t any?

Last edited:
You know as well as I do that if these lefty loonies vote, they will vote Democrat. Even if there only concern is the Israel conflict, clearly the Republican Party is more in favor of Israel than the Democratic Party. They are just mad because Biden is ridding the fence on the issue in an attempt not to lose the $$$ the comes from the secular Jewish support. If big money Jewish Democrats supported Republicans(someday they may wake up), Biden and Democrats wouldn’t interested in supporting Israel.
Was going by what they said and what they’ve done.
Soros, once a member of the Nazi Party, is funding them and absolutely votes Democrat and supports every liberal cause he can. When will normal lefties wake up? Maybe there just aren’t any?
According to the OP, it was the Democrats, not this Soros fellow.

I corrected him.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

Well that is a load of shit...

For starters it was a Pro Palestine rally, i.e. People that think Palestinians have the right to exist on the land they are from...

You want to stop that... You are effectively saying that they don't have that right to exist on that land... You are defaming people who try and support them.

There is no military solution to this problem, so why are they bombing areas with unguided bombs when they know there are civillans in the place?

Yeah because I mean like…like…like who in their right would protest a genocide? I mean REALLY?

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!

I’ve never seen genocide where they voluntarily ship civilians to safe zones before they invade an area. Have you?

Well that is a load of shit...

For starters it was a Pro Palestine rally, i.e. People that think Palestinians have the right to exist on the land they are from...

You want to stop that... You are effectively saying that they don't have that right to exist on that land... You are defaming people who try and support them.

There is no military solution to this problem, so why are they bombing areas with unguided bombs when they know there are civillans in the place?

Oct. 7th, like it didn't even happen.
:rolleyes:

I’ve never seen genocide where they voluntarily ship civilians to safe zones before they invade an area. Have you?
You aren’t informed. Shut off Fox News.

Apparently you don’t know Israel has bombed areas where they told Gazans to go. Apparently you don’t know Gaza is tiny and contains millions of people. There aren’t any safe zones.

THINK DON’T EMOTE.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. These groups are calling for genocide against Jews, and Democrats are funding it.

Did you see how angry the Libs were when they took down Columbia college?

Again, thanks for help in confirming it’s not the democrats. I appreciate the help but it wasn’t necessary.
/----/ Here's some more help for ya Sparky.
Politics Feb 8, 2024 4:30 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — They were warned that criticism of Israel’s conduct during its war on Hamas in Gaza could cost them politically. But in the four months since Israel’s blistering offensive was ignited by Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, progressives in Congress who have called for a cease-fire are seeing record fundraising dollars as they fight to remain in office.

/----/ Here's some more help for ya Sparky.
Politics Feb 8, 2024 4:30 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — They were warned that criticism of Israel’s conduct during its war on Hamas in Gaza could cost them politically. But in the four months since Israel’s blistering offensive was ignited by Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, progressives in Congress who have called for a cease-fire are seeing record fundraising dollars as they fight to remain in office.
Again, your help in proving the OP and title to be lies is appreciated.

Again, your help in proving the OP and title to be lies is appreciated.
/----/ "The U.S. government's extensive support for the Tides Center is a window into how taxpayer dollars regularly flow to charities closely affiliated with the anti-Israel movement. The Tides Center has faced scrutiny from conservatives for facilitating a dark money pass-through system allowing wealthy Democrats to pour donations into initiatives housed under the nonprofit group, whose projects do not have to file their own tax forms with the IRS. This process, known as fiscal sponsorship, has the effect of obscuring sources for donations to and from the California-based charity."

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
/----/ "The U.S. government's extensive support for the Tides Center is a window into how taxpayer dollars regularly flow to charities closely affiliated with the anti-Israel movement. The Tides Center has faced scrutiny from conservatives for facilitating a dark money pass-through system allowing wealthy Democrats to pour donations into initiatives housed under the nonprofit group, whose projects do not have to file their own tax forms with the IRS. This process, known as fiscal sponsorship, has the effect of obscuring sources for donations to and from the California-based charity."
Well if you’re talking about the “US Government”, those funding bills start in the House and are approved by the House. Hard to see where the title or the OP would be accurate if the GOP lead House is funding these charities.

Thanks again for proving the OP completely wrong. You’re really on your game this morning.

Forum List

Back