When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I can see that you are young but I don't blame you or criticize you for that. I would like to inform you however that history gets rewritten within everyone's lifetime. I know that history should be as stable as "fact" but it isn't. What you learn from history today will be detested by the next generation because they too have "studied history" and what they've been taught conflicts with what you've been taught. Crazy? Yes, I know it is. I know this for a fact, particularly with regard to the big issues such as Israel and Ukraine and WW II and Iran and the Vietnam War. I am a Vietnam War Veteran and I hear people (even on this forum) who spew bullshit. But you know what ..... they can link articles that support their claims. What does it mean? You know what it means. It means that the CIA (as an example) rewrites history and teaches the new version to the generation at hand.

I cannot say that I have "lived" in Muslim countries but I have spent several years in more than a dozen of them. Maybe 20 or them from Morrocco to Indonesia and all through the Sahel. Holy Books are Foley Books whether they be the Koran, the Torah, the Bible, and so on. Call me ignorant (or even an apologist) if you like, but I have spent a lot of time talking with Muslim Holy Men and I think it must be told that whatever the Koran might say, Muslims are not blood-thirsty fanatics. But doesn't that also apply to Christians and Jews despite the Bible and Torah? Yes, it does.
He’s not young. He’s 70 years old but failed to learn anything in his long life.

I can see that you are young but I don't blame you or criticize you for that. I would like to inform you however that history gets rewritten within everyone's lifetime. I know that history should be as stable as "fact" but it isn't. What you learn from history today will be detested by the next generation because they too have "studied history" and what they've been taught conflicts with what you've been taught. Crazy? Yes, I know it is. I know this for a fact, particularly with regard to the big issues such as Israel and Ukraine and WW II and Iran and the Vietnam War. I am a Vietnam War Veteran and I hear people (even on this forum) who spew bullshit. But you know what ..... they can link articles that support their claims. What does it mean? You know what it means. It means that the CIA (as an example) rewrites history and teaches the new version to the generation at hand.
He’s not young. He’s 70 years old but failed to learn anything in his long life.
Think of it as a metaphor for a lack of education. I'll bet he can catch a pig faster than you and me so that must be worth something. 🐖

Think of it as a metaphor for a lack of education. I'll bet he can catch a pig faster than you and me so that must be worth something. 🐖
I’m embarrassed to be an American, because so many of my countrymen are dumb MFers, who oppose everything the nation was founded upon including the Constitution, that made it a great country at one time.

I’m embarrassed to be an American, because so many of my countrymen are dumb MFers, who oppose everything the nation was founded upon including the Constitution, that made it a great country at one time.
I know. But it's not the fault of Americans. People can only create good things if they've been exposed to good tools and shown how to use them. You can't make a computer with only hate and a hammer and you can't foster love with only a gun and ridicule.

This is what YOU stated: ...the Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before there were any Muslims

You are even unaware, that the term/designation Palestinian/Palestine derives from the Philistines - a non Semitic group.
Then you go on babbling that a Palestine never existed - whilst at the same time stating that the Jews were indigenous Palestinians.
You are plain dumb and ignorant.

Get a lot of books and start to learn about history - instead of wasting the time of those who factually know history.
Not at all true.

And they fail to see how similar they are to the Nazis and Holocaust they committed.
It's not as bad as the Holocaust itself, but there are many similarities between today and what went on in Germany the 10 years before the Holocaust began.

There were years of ramping up the hatred for an entire population of people. The Holocaust didn't just happen over night. And we're seeing the lead up to one playing out in Gaza right now.

It's not as bad as the Holocaust itself, but there are many similarities between today and what went on in Germany the 10 years before the Holocaust began.

There were years of ramping up the hatred for an entire population of people. The Holocaust didn't just happen over night. And we're seeing the lead up to one playing out in Gaza right now.
We see it, but many deny it.

All that nonsense and drivel you still can’t prove there was ever a Palestine.
Only a person that does not posses the ability to read and comprehend history, and/or devotes his time solely towards spreading false statements, would state the above.
Which in your case is more then obvious. aka it's a proven fact.

Only a person that does not posses the ability to read and comprehend history, and/or devotes his time solely towards spreading false statements, would state the above.
Which in your case is more then obvious. aka it's a proven fact.
He certainly is one of the worst Zionist propagandists on this board. He lies with every post and he’s so transparent.

I bet he hasn’t been banned multiple times like I have.

Forum List

Back