When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Certainly true Palestine was never a country. However not true that Palestinians are an invented people as we know the Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before there were any Muslims, let alone Muslim Palestinians to steal what land was Israels.
Your above shown statement, only proves that you got no clue in regards to historic "verified" records and archeological evidence.
Thus, just as mentally challenged Roudy - you simply don't know what you talk about.

BTW - there is absolutely no proof that Jews derive from Palestinians nor from Canaanites. Ironically thanks to their self-written and invented OT - Jews themselves don't even know as to where or from whom they derive. Unlike today's Palestinians that are genetically proven to be a Semitic folk, that has lived in that area for more then 6000 years, and that was/is largely intermixed with what Europeans designate to be Arabs since the last 1400 years.

Israeli genetic research has shown that the European Jews are genetically way distant to those Jews that have lived in the Middle-East. Thus fare more related to Europeans then Semites. Which doesn't come as a surprise - to someone who understands "intermixing" of ethnicity for centuries and millennia.

Archeological and recorded historic documents only reveal that a nomadic group started to conquer or rather to spread it's monotheistic belief (possibly deriving from Egypt) throughout Canaanite territory (controlled by Egypt and the Hittites) from around 1200 B.C. onward.
Therefore Jews could just as well be the offspring's of nomadic tribes - originating from the former Bactria Empire (which beholds the oldest known monotheistic religion) Thus Jews not being Semitic "in their origin" at all, and them Bactria nomads even deriving from the Indus valley, just as their likely brethren the Sinti, wandering around since 5000+ years until today.

However no matter as to where or from whom Jews derive - no one with his senses in order - aka possessing common sense, could give a shit about Zionist claiming a territory (kingdom) that was destroyed and conquered some 2500 years ago by the Assyrian empire and utterly destroyed/eradicated by the Romans in 100 A.D.

FYI - European Zionism was created around 120 years before Hitler caused around 1.5 to 2 million European Jews being homeless.

RE: When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free
SUBTOPIC: Duration and Continuation of the Limited Conflict
⁜→
et al,

The historical and now current Arab-Palestinian mentality and justification for armed conflict is has cost more than a half-century of suffering by the very people they claim to be the victims. It is simply ridiculous for the pro-Palestinians contingent to suggest that prolonging the conflict is somehow beneficial to their cause.

(COMMENT)

At some point the Arab-Palestinian people are going to come to a realization that
Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation Among States (A/RES/25/2625) is applicable to this action wherein the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) does not expend all of the resources at their disposal, and cycle their violence because the donor nations allow them to reconstitute their war machine.

HAMAS, nor any of the other Arab-Palestinian designated terrorist organizations, actually have an objective to develop conflict solutions that bring about peace. Like any other criminal enterprise, HAMAS (and the other designated organizations) have an objective of accumulating wealth and power for their leadership. The hostile actions are NOT designed to acquire non-violent solutions. These
acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace are designed to keep the emotions high in the donor community so the contributions keep rolling-in. Any Arab-Palestinian who thinks that the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Regional Asymmetric Fighters operating in the theater are the victims of Israeli violence are just fooling themselves.

View attachment 937312

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestinian refugees are NOT illegally settling in Israel and robbing Israels lands.
And the PLO has recognized the "Right of Israel to Exist" - whilst Israel refuses to recognize a Palestinian state.

You are obviously just another Zionist troll.

Your above shown statement, only proves that you got no clue in regards to historic "verified" records and archeological evidence.
Thus, just as mentally challenged Roudy - you simply don't know what you talk about.

BTW - there is absolutely no proof that Jews derive from Palestinians nor from Canaanites. Ironically thanks to their self-written and invented OT - Jews themselves don't even know as to where or from whom they derive. Unlike today's Palestinians that are genetically proven to be a Semitic folk, that has lived in that area for more then 6000 years, and that was/is largely intermixed with what Europeans designate to be Arabs since the last 1400 years.

Israeli genetic research has shown that the European Jews are genetically way distant to those Jews that have lived in the Middle-East. Thus fare more related to Europeans then Semites. Which doesn't come as a surprise - to someone who understands "intermixing" of ethnicity for centuries and millennia.

Archeological and recorded historic documents only reveal that a nomadic group started to conquer or rather to spread it's monotheistic belief (possibly deriving from Egypt) throughout Canaanite territory (controlled by Egypt and the Hittites) from around 1200 B.C. onward.
Therefore Jews could just as well be the offspring's of nomadic tribes - originating from the former Bactria Empire (which beholds the oldest known monotheistic religion) Thus Jews not being Semitic "in their origin" at all, and them Bactria nomads even deriving from the Indus valley, just as their likely brethren the Sinti, wandering around since 5000+ years until today.

However no matter as to where or from whom Jews derive - no one with his senses in order - aka possessing common sense, could give a shit about Zionist claiming a territory (kingdom) that was destroyed and conquered some 2500 years ago by the Assyrian empire and utterly destroyed/eradicated by the Romans in 100 A.D.

FYI - European Zionism was created around 120 years before Hitler caused around 1.5 to 2 million European Jews being homeless.
Imbecile, I never stated "Jews derived from Palestinians." Most certainly not so. Were you born with a limited capability to understand, or did you have to work on that?

Imbecile, I never stated "Jews derived from Palestinians." Most certainly not so. Were you born with a limited capability to understand, or did you have to work on that?
This is what YOU stated: ...the Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before there were any Muslims

You are even unaware, that the term/designation Palestinian/Palestine derives from the Philistines - a non Semitic group.
Then you go on babbling that a Palestine never existed - whilst at the same time stating that the Jews were indigenous Palestinians.
You are plain dumb and ignorant.

Get a lot of books and start to learn about history - instead of wasting the time of those who factually know history.

All that nonsense and drivel you still can’t prove there was ever a Palestine.

If so, then civil engineers will have already planned and chalked out the same for the mythical nation of "Is-It-Real?"
Other than the fact that all three holy books confirm the existence of an Israel and its people, there are tens of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts in Israel that prove conclusively the existence of an Israel as the ancient ancestral and spiritual homeland of the Jewish people, but not one single physical evidence that proves the existence of this fake shitty Palestine.

RE: When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free
SUBTOPIC: Duration and Continuation of the Limited Conflict
⁜→ Kruska, et al,

Palestinian refugees are NOT illegally settling in Israel and robbing Israels lands.
(COMMENT)

This is a variation of the informal argument called: "False Impression" → The assumption in this example is that the Arab Palestinians have some sovereignty over the territory. The West Bank was sovereign territory of the Jordanians between April 1950 and July 1988. In July 1988 the Jordanians cut all ties with the sovereign holdings west of the Jordanian River. These lands were under the territorial control of the Israelis between August 1988 and October 1994; when in 1988 the Jordanians abandoned the rights of sovereignty. In 1994, the issue was settled peacefully in the
"Treaty of Peace Between the State of Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan" (Article 3 • International Boundary).

And the PLO has recognized the "Right of Israel to Exist" - whilst Israel refuses to recognize a Palestinian state.
(COMMENT)

Well, this is a half truth. (Misinformation)

UN LEGAL AFFAIRS said:
EXCERPT UN MEMO Dec 2012.png

You are obviously just another Zionist troll.
(COMMENT)

This assumption is (
again) inaccurate. I am neither a Zionist or Jewish. I am just a poor old Italian-American trying to make his way in the world.

image.png

Most Respectfully,
R

NO, I get it from a study of history and from having lived and worked in Muslim countries for many years. What I said is very clearly laid out in the Koran and all muslim teachings.
So?

Do you know what’s laid out in the religious books of Christians and Jews.

Do you believe in an eye for and eye?

So?

Do you know what’s laid out in the religious books of Christians and Jews.

Do you believe in an eye for and eye?
Do you believe in sawing off baby heads and shooting women up their vagina? Jews don’t behave like that - only you Muslims.

LMFAO. Do you get that shit from Fox News?
NO, I get it from a study of history ....
I can see that you are young but I don't blame you or criticize you for that. I would like to inform you however that history gets rewritten within everyone's lifetime. I know that history should be as stable as "fact" but it isn't. What you learn from history today will be detested by the next generation because they too have "studied history" and what they've been taught conflicts with what you've been taught. Crazy? Yes, I know it is. I know this for a fact, particularly with regard to the big issues such as Israel and Ukraine and WW II and Iran and the Vietnam War. I am a Vietnam War Veteran and I hear people (even on this forum) who spew bullshit. But you know what ..... they can link articles that support their claims. What does it mean? You know what it means. It means that the CIA (as an example) rewrites history and teaches the new version to the generation at hand.

.... and from having lived and worked in Muslim countries for many years. What I said is very clearly laid out in the Koran and all muslim teachings.
I cannot say that I have "lived" in Muslim countries but I have spent several years in more than a dozen of them. Maybe 20 or them from Morrocco to Indonesia and all through the Sahel. Holy Books are Foley Books whether they be the Koran, the Torah, the Bible, and so on. Call me ignorant (or even an apologist) if you like, but I have spent a lot of time talking with Muslim Holy Men and I think it must be told that whatever the Koran might say, Muslims are not blood-thirsty fanatics. But doesn't that also apply to Christians and Jews despite the Bible and Torah? Yes, it does.

Forum List

Back