Special Prosecutor ? Prosecute What ?

1. Oh boy. And this is not fake.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

2. This prick used every lying scum sickening trick against Hillary. Why didn't he use that conspiracy theory murders during campaign?
The republicans are in charge. So far no discussion or any talk about these murders. Except Trump is stuck stupid and keep dicking with the election. Can you explain that?

All your links against Mueller came from an unknown bias media---- If there are any truth to these lies. Why is Trump and his army of lawyers not using that as a defense? Why are we not seeing those in major well know media? Not even in Faux News. Can you explain that?
Desperation time.

"Unknown" media ? "biased" HA HA HA. Look who's talking - liberal whose "major well known media" is the very definition of biased. THEY are FAUX News. CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc

This has to be a CLASSIC post. You are trying to deny that Mueller's purged words and material unflattering to Muslims from FBI manuals and other documents ? :rolleyes: Please answer yes or no.

And "no talk" about these murders ? Excuse me while I faint. Here's your URL to the Clinton Body Count >> over 4 MILLION hits.

clinton body count - Google Search

Your problem is that as a brainwashed liberal, you are defining "talk" as that which is uttered by the MSM BS media.

And you are denying the reports in the Clinton Body Count link ? You think they're not true ? You think the report about Ron Brown and his 2 aides all dying without 2 days of each other is false ? And don't give me that crap about sources. You deny the story ? Yes or no ?

Last edited:

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

2. This prick used every lying scum sickening trick against Hillary. Why didn't he use that conspiracy theory murders during campaign?
The republicans are in charge. So far no discussion or any talk about these murders. Except Trump is stuck stupid and keep dicking with the election. Can you explain that?

All your links against Mueller came from an unknown bias media---- If there are any truth to these lies. Why is Trump and his army of lawyers not using that as a defense? Why are we not seeing those in major well know media? Not even in Faux News. Can you explain that?
Desperation time.

"Unknown" media ? "biased" HA HA HA. Look who's talking - liberal whose "major well known media" is the very definition of biased. THEY are FAUX News. CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc

This has to be a CLASSIC post. You are trying to deny that Mueller's purged words and material unflattering to Muslims from FBI manuals and other documents ? :rolleyes: Please answer yes or no.

And "no talk" about these murders ? Excuse me while I faint. Here's your URL to the Clinton Body Count >> over 4 MILLION hits.

Your problem is that as a brainwashed liberal, you are defining "talk" as that which is uttered by the MSM BS media.

And you are denying the reports in the Clinton Body Count link ? You think they're not true ? You think the report about Ron Brown and his 2 aides all dying without 2 days of each other is false ? And don't give me that crap about sources. You deny the story ? Yes or no ?
"Here's your URL to the Clinton Body Count >> over 4 MILLION hits."

WTF does that even mean?

Trump body count = 13.6 million hits.

Desperation time.

A typical Trump follower---- Poorly informed.

I asked you several questions but you ignored it then cherry pick a lousy rebuttal.

Your original link came from an unknown media---- AGAIN if what you are claiming are true. Why are we not seeing that in major news media? How come we never heard that from Adolf Trump? EXPLAIN.

Mueller purge words and material unflattering to Muslim ----- LINK?

Ron Brown death----- give me something more credible. Not just your opinion. Yes I deny your crap story. If its true why not arrest the Clinton? Why are we not seeing on any major news media? Is there any investigation going on? NONE. Trump is stuck stupid with the election and Hillary emails.

Your link ^^^ Clinton Body Count Google Search------ You just provided. Did you really read or or to just look at it? It's says FALSE and you are totally wrong.

Keep trying you might impress yourself.

Last edited:
Ridiculous to have a special prosecutor when there is no indication of a crime. It's wishful thinking on part of the left and it is just a special investigation where they hope like hell something turns up. They will sound the alarms over the tiniest thing they find, even if it's a minor discrepancy. Anything will do just so the media has something to run with and exaggerate.

Ridiculous to have a special prosecutor when there is no indication of a crime. It's wishful thinking on part of the left and it is just a special investigation where they hope like hell something turns up. They will sound the alarms over the tiniest thing they find, even if it's a minor discrepancy. Anything will do just so the media has something to run with and exaggerate.

You should tell that to Deputy AG Rosenstein a Republican who assigned Mueller.
How did you know there are no crimes committed? Did Trump told you that or you have advance copy of Mueller reports?

Desperation time.

I asked you several questions but you ignored it then cherry pick a lousy rebuttal.

Your original link came from an unknown media---- AGAIN if what you are claiming are true. Why are we not seeing that in major news media? How come we never heard that from Adolf Trump? EXPLAIN.

Ron Brown death----- give me something more credible. Not just your opinion. Yes I deny your crap story. If its true why not arrest the Clinton? Why are we not seeing on any major news media? Is there any investigation going on? NONE. Trump is stuck stupid with the election and Hillary emails.

Your link ^^^ Clinton Body Count Google Search------ You just provided. Did you really read or or to just look at it? It's says FALSE and you are totally wrong.

What dumb questions. Like you expect "major new media" to show anything ?

EARTH TO CHARWIN: MSM generally presents only what is beneficial to the left. They wouldn't dream of mentioning a word about all the Clinton killings. Are you really this information-deprived ?

Mueller's purges and connections to Muslim Brotherhood groups - see Infiltration by Paul Sperry, pages >> xvi, xxi, xxii, 4-6, 8-9, 27, 67, 143-144, 152-154, 157, 165, 175, 180-182,190, 195-195, 290, 294, 324,327

Some of these list Mueller by name - others the FBI during his time.

Desperation time.

What dumb questions. Like you expect "major new media" to show anything ?

EARTH TO CHARWIN: MSM generally presents only what is beneficial to the left. They wouldn't dream of mentioning a word about all the Clinton killings. Are you really this information-deprived ?

Mueller's purges and connections to Muslim Brotherhood groups - see Infiltration by Paul Sperry, pages >> xvi, xxi, xxii, 4-6, 8-9, 27, 67, 143-144, 152-154, 157, 165, 175, 180-182,190, 195-195, 290, 294, 324,327

Some of these list Mueller by name - others the FBI during his time.

Look kid.

About the Clinton killings I saw it at National Enquirer when I was at the grocery last Sunday.
What you are saying is very big MAJOR crime committed.
So why is it that Trump is not using that as an excuse or to defend to defend himself?
So why are you seeing it only bias fake media? We don't even see that in Fox News. Are you saying that the whole USA media are involved in a conspiracy cover up which also involved the Republicans for the sake of Clinton?

Your source of information are unbelievable. Bottom line you are very poorly informed.

Look kid.

About the Clinton killings I saw it at National Enquirer when I was at the grocery last Sunday.
What you are saying is very big MAJOR crime committed.
So why is it that Trump is not using that as an excuse or to defend to defend himself?
So why are you seeing it only bias fake media? We don't even see that in Fox News. Are you saying that the whole USA media are involved in a conspiracy cover up which also involved the Republicans for the sake of Clinton?

Your source of information are unbelievable. Bottom line you are very poorly informed.
1. National Enquirer is a VALID source of information. Back in 1979, during the infamous (and quite funny) Times-National Enquirer feud, some Times writers had been ridiculing the National Enquirer, berating it as nothing but sensationalist trash. But after the Times printed this >> “The oil shortage is a hoax”, and stated it was according to an unknown source, the Enquirer made the Times eat their words.

The Enquirer also reported the quote, but stated it as >> "according to Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-Ohio), head of the Senate Energy Committee."

Egg on Times’ face then. Egg on their face now. Enquirer prints what the MSM won't. :biggrin:

New York Times Blows Another One

2. Of course the Clinton body count is MAJOR. That just keep the MSM even more adamant about continuing to cover it up, as they've been doing for decades. Your problem is you haven't yet figured out what is valid and what is fake news.

3. I don't see how the Clinton Body Count has anything to do with Trump, nor do I see any need for Trump to
"defend himself" about anything. It's the Clintons who need to do that.

4. If you read the Clinton Body Count link (or even just the one about Ron Brown and his 2 aides (who all died within 2 days of each other, before they were about to testify against the Clintons), you'd understand the coverup, and you wouldn't be asking ridiculous questions.

5. I think I HAVE heard the CBC mentioned on Fox News (Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Greg Jarrett, Newt Gingrich)

6. My source of information is VERY believable. And are you saying that the information about Ron Brown and his aides is inaccurate ?

7. I'm 71 tears old. 71 year olds don't get called "kid" (except by idiots) :rolleyes:

8. Now go read the page #s I gave you in Infiltration by Paul Sperry, and don't bother trying the invalidation card. The footnotes for these pages refer to both conservative and liberal sources.

Forum List

Back