Special report: Kamala Harris reports that she will carry out all of Trump's policies if elected

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1723465103494.png

Washington - After stealing Donald Trump's idea not to tax tips for workers, Kamala Harris went further by saying, "If you vote for me, I will carry out the rest of Donald Trump's policies as well. That means if you don't like immigrants, for example, we will build that wall and deport the undocumented..........I mean..........illegals, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha................"

Kamala gave her speech in between cackling fits that lasted 5 minutes or so, and she continued.

"That's right everyone, a vote for me and you still get the outstanding Trump policies that saw inflation stay under 1.9% his entire 4 year term minus his mean tweets, ha, ha, ha ha, ha...................."

When asked if she was lying about carrying out all of Trump's policies once elected since she openly lied about the cognitive state of Joe Biden up until the debate with Trump, she retorted, "Joe Biden does not have a cognitive decline. Don't think for a minute that him not running in 2024 means he has had a cognitive decline in any way. He just knows I'm so much better than he is and we want to win. After all, if Joe did have a cognitive decline, he would put me in charge. Him not putting me in charge means that Joe is sharp as a tack and knows what is really going on around him, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.............."

Medics then rushed to the Vice President as she began a cackling seizure and subsequently sedated and sent to the hospital for observation. The White House and media are saying that there are no medical issues with the Vice President EVER, and that none will ever arise in the future, or in the life to come. Amen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back