Speeches by K. Harris and V. Zelensky at the Summit on Peace in Ukraine

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020

Last weekend, the Summit on Peace in Ukraine was held in Switzerland; of course, US Vice President K. Harris and Ukrainian President V. Zelenskyy took part in this Summit.

Below I am going to comment on excerpts from their speeches.​

K. Harris declared​
"…sovereignty and territorial integrity of ALL states must be respected…
… it is one of our defining missions to uphold the international rules-based order to defend it, strengthen it, and promote it. And no doubt, it must be a priority for US ALL ."
see the official website of the White House.

Actually, Ms. Harris's statement should have been formulated as​
"In the case of Ukraine, sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected...
… it is one of our defining missions to uphold the international rules-based order to defend it, strengthen it, and promote it. And no doubt, in the case of Ukraine, it must be a priority for us all."

I emphasized the words "in the case of Ukraine" in both phrases because the US government acted in exactly the opposite way in the case of the former Yugoslavia.
In 1999, the United States and its allies bombed Yugoslavia in order to force its government to withdraw Yugoslav police and army from Kosovo, where separatists fought by force of arms for separation of Kosovo from Yugoslavia; see the thread The US attitude to Yugoslavia and to Ukraine.

Now I propose to consider fragments from V. Zelenskyy’s speeches.

V. Zelenskyy said​
"… hundreds, hundreds of them - Ukrainian cities and villages - were unfortunately completely burned by Russian bombs, artillery and missiles."
see the official website of the President of Ukraine.

Mr. Zelenskyy constantly repeats about the destroyed Ukrainian cities and villages, but never explains why no missiles etc. fell on Ukrainian cities and villages before 2014, but they started to fall on these cities and villages since 2014.

In any Western article about Yugoslavia, no one begins the story with the fact that in 1999 NATO bombs and missiles began to fall on Yugoslavia. The story about the falling NATO bombs and missiles is always preceded by a description of previous events.

But in the case of Ukraine, a description of previous events would be very disadvantageous for Zelenskyy. Because the Ukrainian crisis began with a completely unnatural phenomenon - with mass protests due to the delay in signing the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine. And at some point, the protesters began to burn and kill. But no one in the world would ever burn and kill for the sake of such a trifle as a faster signing of some kind of agreement; see my article Will they talk about Euromaidan at the Summit on Peace in Ukraine?

Let’s consider another quote from Zelenskyy’s speech on the second day of the Summit.​
"… humanitarian panel dedicated to the release of prisoners and deportees, including thousands of children abducted by Russia from the occupied territory of Ukraine …"

Since 2023, Zelenskyy has been constantly talking about thousands of allegedly abducted children.

On May 19, 2023, he declared that there are allegedly hundreds of thousands of such children, see the quote below.​
"Hundreds of thousands of our children have been deported to Russia, separated from their relatives, and our children there, in Russia, are taught to hate their compatriots."

However, the UN checked these statements by Zelenskyy and on June 5, 2023 the UN Secretary-General António Guterres in his annual report about children who are in war conflict zones, said the following:​
"… the United Nations verified the transfer of 46 children to the Russian Federation from areas of Ukraine that, in part, are or have been under the temporary military control of the Russian Federation, including children forcibly separated from parents, children removed from schools and institutions without the consent of guardians, and a child who was given Russian citizenship."​
see the official website of the UN.

On the one hand, it is good that Zelenskyy has stopped telling fairy tales about hundreds of thousands of children; but, on the other hand, he does not want to admit that there were only 46 children transferred to the Russian Federation.

In conclusion, I would like to draw your attention to the tone of Zelenskyy’s speeches.

At this Summit too, he instructed its participants in detail what they must do. In my opinion, Zelenskyy was speaking to them like a boss who speaks to his subordinates.
During his speeches, Zelenskyy seventeen times used words which mean necessity, e.g "must", "should", "have to", "need to"; in this regard see my article Explanation for Ukrainian authorities’ behavior towards Western politicians.​

Source

Last weekend, the Summit on Peace in Ukraine was held in Switzerland; of course, US Vice President K. Harris and Ukrainian President V. Zelenskyy took part in this Summit.

Below I am going to comment on excerpts from their speeches.​

K. Harris declared

see the official website of the White House.

Actually, Ms. Harris's statement should have been formulated as

I emphasized the words "in the case of Ukraine" in both phrases because the US government acted in exactly the opposite way in the case of the former Yugoslavia.
In 1999, the United States and its allies bombed Yugoslavia in order to force its government to withdraw Yugoslav police and army from Kosovo, where separatists fought by force of arms for separation of Kosovo from Yugoslavia; see the thread The US attitude to Yugoslavia and to Ukraine.

Now I propose to consider fragments from V. Zelenskyy’s speeches.

V. Zelenskyy said

Mr. Zelenskyy constantly repeats about the destroyed Ukrainian cities and villages, but never explains why no missiles etc. fell on Ukrainian cities and villages before 2014, but they started to fall on these cities and villages since 2014.

In any Western article about Yugoslavia, no one begins the story with the fact that in 1999 NATO bombs and missiles began to fall on Yugoslavia. The story about the falling NATO bombs and missiles is always preceded by a description of previous events.

But in the case of Ukraine, a description of previous events would be very disadvantageous for Zelenskyy. Because the Ukrainian crisis began with a completely unnatural phenomenon - with mass protests due to the delay in signing the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine. And at some point, the protesters began to burn and kill. But no one in the world would ever burn and kill for the sake of such a trifle as a faster signing of some kind of agreement; see my article Will they talk about Euromaidan at the Summit on Peace in Ukraine?

Let’s consider another quote from Zelenskyy’s speech on the second day of the Summit.

Since 2023, Zelenskyy has been constantly talking about thousands of allegedly abducted children.

On May 19, 2023, he declared that there are allegedly hundreds of thousands of such children, see the quote below.

However, the UN checked these statements by Zelenskyy and on June 5, 2023 the UN Secretary-General António Guterres in his annual report about children who are in war conflict zones, said the following:

see the official website of the UN.

On the one hand, it is good that Zelenskyy has stopped telling fairy tales about hundreds of thousands of children; but, on the other hand, he does not want to admit that there were only 46 children transferred to the Russian Federation.

In conclusion, I would like to draw your attention to the tone of Zelenskyy’s speeches.

At this Summit too, he instructed its participants in detail what they must do. In my opinion, Zelenskyy was speaking to them like a boss who speaks to his subordinates.
During his speeches, Zelenskyy seventeen times used words which mean necessity, e.g "must", "should", "have to", "need to"; in this regard see my article Explanation for Ukrainian authorities’ behavior towards Western politicians.​

Source
did they both have translators, or just Kamala?

Ukraine is the dumbest war ever
.Literally all they had to agree to in 2022 was to NOT join NATO and remain neutral. Don't allow NATO troops or missiles to be placed in Ukraine.That would have solved it.
But UK PM Boris Johnson and the neocons in Washington DC said No.

Ukraine is the dumbest war ever
.Literally all they had to agree to in 2022 was to NOT join NATO and remain neutral. Don't allow NATO troops or missiles to be placed in Ukraine.That would have solved it.
But UK PM Boris Johnson and the neocons in Washington DC said No.
Yes indeed but the US Empire want control, thousands have died on both sides because of it, but many Ukrainians are stupid, they collaborated with Hitler even though Hitler wanted to annihilate them as slavs, now they have gone down the same road again collaborating with the US Empire, this time the end result will probably be the end of the Ukrainian State as we know it, they have already lost some of the Country, if we look back it all started going wrong as soon as Ukraine became independent from the Soviet Union, the Bandera monster was out of the box andis still at large.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back