🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spicer: There's more evidence CNN colluded with Hillary than Russia with Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer once again went after CNN as a fake news channel Thursday, after the network published a report claiming that ‘US officials’ have confirmed that FBI is investigating communications between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Spicer: There’s More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Than Russia With Trump
DNC chair supplied CNN debate questions to the Clinton campaign ahead of time - and she still lost
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN and Clinton Clinton NEWS NETWORK

The two together make up one of the biggest bs news sources in history. Crooked is as Crooked does.

Spicer's credibility is shot. No one believes anything that lying weirdo says.

It's getting hot when they start using such lame deflections. Russia is just like CNN and Trump is like Hilary! So it's all good...foreign espionage is just a label.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer once again went after CNN as a fake news channel Thursday, after the network published a report claiming that ‘US officials’ have confirmed that FBI is investigating communications between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Spicer: There’s More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Than Russia With Trump
DNC chair supplied CNN debate questions to the Clinton campaign ahead of time - and she still lost
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN and Clinton Clinton NEWS NETWORK

The two together make up one of the biggest bs news sources in history. Crooked is as Crooked does.

What have I missed? I thought Comey testified to that on Monday. CNN promptly fired Brazille, as she deserved. What else were they supposed to do? Employees do sometimes do stuff they aren't supposed to. It doesn't mean CNN execs were behind it. Just like if Flynn or Manafort were cozying up to the Russians, it doesn't automatically mean Trump was behind it. Right?

The reincarnation of Baghdad Bob

OOIyTnu.jpg

Spicer's credibility is shot. No one believes anything that lying weirdo says.
I'd believe him, before I believe anything CNN reports.
Everyone has the freedom to choose their news sources in America. I would pick Sponge Bob and Patrick over that character the Liar in Chief picked to lie for him in the Press Room. The "Baghdad Bob" character played by Spicer just doesn't work for me.

So CNN is equal to Russia? How many nukes does CNN have in it's arsenal? How many countries has CNN invaded? How many political rivals has CNN mysteriously killed in the back of their car?

There's more than ample evidence of CNN having a bias towards Hillary Clinton in the election last year, and a very solid anti-Trump bias. There's an excellent list compiled here.

uh, whining about CNN won't make TrumpPutinGate disappear

but do continue
There is no "TrumpPutinGate". CNN is a partisan, fake news network, pointing that out for context is not whining.

It has been reported over and over again, in news sources across the country that there is no solid, substantial evidence that Trump had his campaign staff illegally collude with Russia to tip the presidential election in his favor.

But that won't stop the anti-Russian bigots and conspiracy theorists like yourself, I suppose.

There's more than ample evidence of CNN having a bias towards Hillary Clinton in the election last year, and a very solid anti-Trump bias. There's an excellent list compiled here.
That is not an excellent list. Some of the links don't work and some of them do the exact opposite of what you claim. Others are just speculative opinions.

Part of a free press, a big part, is that the owners of the venue have the freedom to present news articles that promote the owner's political leanings or at least in a way it chooses. It is not a news organizations job to promote political news with spins that you support. If CNN is more popular than Gateway Pundit, that is a problem for Gateway Pundit to address. The free market is supposed to address the popularity of news organizations or publications. If a news source promotes fake news, the public will notice and allow the free market to work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back