Zone1 spiritual forum boards

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
My threads were deleted because others had 0 answers and spoke off thread things. The christian boards there is being run by one who is antichrist(= Nativespirit) doesn't believe in Jesus as Gods son)--Why would they ever allow that? I started a thread and asked others to share some bible truth on the good news of Gods kingdom= the message to be taught by the religion that has Jesus and the true followers worldwide.( Matt 24:14) then the end will come.) So all true followers know those bible truths because they are taught those bible truths in Jesus' true religion.
794 reads on that thread-0 answers. Thus Nativespirit in his darkness cost them their eternal lives in a sense.
He wants ear ticklers over Gods truth.

My threads were deleted because others had 0 answers and spoke off thread things. The christian boards there is being run by one who is antichrist(= Nativespirit) doesn't believe in Jesus as Gods son)--Why would they ever allow that? I started a thread and asked others to share some bible truth on the good news of Gods kingdom= the message to be taught by the religion that has Jesus and the true followers worldwide.( Matt 24:14) then the end will come.) So all true followers know those bible truths because they are taught those bible truths in Jesus' true religion.
794 reads on that thread-0 answers. Thus Nativespirit in his darkness cost them their eternal lives in a sense.
1724951997284.gif

Last edited:
Just have the moderators declare that there will be no discussion permitted if it's contrary to your beliefs!

I am sympathetic to a Christian's complaints of spamming and other behaviour that doesn't meet the rules. I would suggest that you have a valid complaint on the rules being ignored.

I do not agree that honest discussion should be interfered with!

Forum List

Back