Sponge Bob Square Pants is a “Racist Imperialist”

Does anyone else get an urge for a crab cake sandwich whenever they see or even think about Sponge Bob?
Isn't it called a "Crabby Pattie"?
Yes, but the ingredients are kept a secret, forcing us all to use our own recipes. Mine is to bread them and use corn starch in the breading mix. Makes the breading crispier.

Last edited:
Mainstream Democrats have gone completely nuts. What the fuck is going on in the Pacific Northwest? What the fuck is going on with college campuses?
SpongeBob' is a 'violent,' 'racist' colonizer, says University of Washington professor

This has to be a joke. Right? It's a joke

Meanwhile Squidward plays a cartoon clarinet. WHUT It doesn't even look like a real clarinet

I'm so triggered
Just more educators out shaping young minds.

Mainstream Democrats have gone completely nuts. What the fuck is going on in the Pacific Northwest? What the fuck is going on with college campuses?
SpongeBob' is a 'violent,' 'racist' colonizer, says University of Washington professor

This has to be a joke. Right? It's a joke

Meanwhile Squidward plays a cartoon clarinet. WHUT It doesn't even look like a real clarinet

I'm so triggered
Just more educators out shaping young minds.
You are 100% correct. They want to import their liberal beliefs all the way down to damn cartoons. It’s why President Trump is right when he says CNN is “fake news.” They’re all in the bag of cultural communism to produce an egalitarian state. Supposedly our most educated and brilliant people are on our college campuses...but this is what we get? Ranting about the cultural revolution? Just stupidity at it’s full glory.

Forum List

Back