sponsor 25 States Pledge To De-Prioritize White People For Vaccine Treatment

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013

States that have outlined these plans are as follows: California, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

Well alrighty then! White people, get in back of the bus. You are not worthy of getting jabbed. Which is fine with me. Give it to skin color instead of need.

It's okay with me too.

As white people shrug and step aside for the darker hued, the black and brown will undoubtedly realize that they are the lab rats. Let them get it first. If they live then its my turn. When this realization hits them over the head they will scream "whites should get it first to make sure its safe."

Equality to me is that race is blind. Everyone is the same. Who is making these decisions? I want something to come out loud and clear....If someone's loved one was elderly and the family requested a vaccine for them, and they were refused and ultimately died from Covid..SUE THE BRAINS OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT ENTITY THAT ULTIMATELY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DENIAL AND ULTIMATELY UNTIMELY DEATH. And put me on that jury!

States that have outlined these plans are as follows: California, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

Well alrighty then! White people, get in back of the bus. You are not worthy of getting jabbed. Which is fine with me. Give it to skin color instead of need.

Bill Gates strikes again. His dad did not do enough with planned parenthood with the 18 million black babies that have been killed because of it. People of color should be really asking questions now.

they couldn't focus on blood type, couldn't seem to focus on income level.......nooOOoooooo....they just had to make C19 a racial focus....

lemme know how that works out

~S~

It's okay with me too.

As white people shrug and step aside for the darker hued, the black and brown will undoubtedly realize that they are the lab rats. Let them get it first. If they live then its my turn. When this realization hits them over the head they will scream "whites should get it first to make sure its safe."

Especially when they start to realize that the decision to prioritize black and brown people was made by white people. And they start sharing the video of the white doctor in Texas administering the empty syringe to the white nurse. I can just hear it now. LOL.

Vaccines should not be based on skin color or race. Then again, I refuse to take it, so they can give mine to whomever.
This "Warp Speed" vaccine has me concerned. I think I'll pass, too.

Smart. Here's what happened the last time the gov't fast-tracked a vaccine that was whipped up to treat an overblown pandemic, that was driven by political partisanship. Spoiler alert: It was a disaster, and a lot of people got sick before the plug was finally pulled on the mandatory vaccination program.

Let me know if any of this sounds familiar:

“Some of the American public’s hesitance to embrace vaccines — the flu vaccine in particular — can be attributed to the long-lasting effects of a failed 1976 campaign to mass-vaccinate the public against a strain of the swine flu virus,” writes Rebecca Kreston for Discover. “This government-led campaign was widely viewed as a debacle and put an irreparable dent in future public health initiative, as well as negatively influenced the public’s perception of both the flu and the flu shot in this country.”

[T]he U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare, announced that an epidemic of the flu that killed Pvt. Lewis [in 1976] was due in the fall. “The indication is that we will see a return of the 1918 flu virus that is the most virulent form of flu," , reports Patrick di Justo for Salon. He went on: The 1918 outbreak of “Spanish flu” killed half a million Americans, and the upcoming apocalypse was expected to kill a million.
To avoid an epidemic, the CDC believed, at least 80 percent of the United States population would need to be vaccinated. When they asked Congress for the money to do it, politicians jumped on the potential good press of saving their constituents from the plague, di Justo writes.

... “[T]he U.S. government was unstoppable,” di Justo writes. They had promised a vaccine, so there needed to be a vaccine.

“With President Ford’s reelection campaign looming on the horizon, the campaign increasingly appeared politically motivated,” Kreston writes. In the end, one journalist at The New York Times went so far as to call the whole thing a “fiasco.” Epidemiology takes time, politics is often about looking like you’re doing something and logistics between branches of government are extremely complicated. These factors all contributed to the pandemic that never was.

The real victims of this pandemic were likely the 450-odd people who came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare neurological disorder, after getting the 1976 flu shot.

The rationale for mass vaccination seemed to stem from only the barest of biological reasoning — it turned out that the flu wasn’t even related to the virus that caused the grisly 1918 epidemic and, indeed, those who were infected with the flu only suffered from a mild illness while the vaccine, for the reasons stated above, resulted in over four-hundred and fifty people developing the paralyzing Guillain-Barré syndrome.
The American public can be notably skeptical of forceful government enterprises in public health, whether involving vaccine advocacy or limitations on the size of soft drinks sold in fast food chains or even information campaigns against emerging outbreaks. The events of 1976 “triggered an enduring public backlash against flu vaccination, embarrassed the federal government and cost the director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control his job.” It may have even compromised Gerald Ford’s presidential re-election as well as the government’s response to a new sexually transmitted virus that emerged only a few years later in the early ‘80s, killing young gay men and intravenous drug users. What happened in 1976 is a cautionary public health tale, the story of a vaccination quagmire that still resonates in the public psyche and in our discussions about vaccines today.

Meanwhile in Europe......

A New Strain of Covid has reportedly emerged.

To keep their vaccine program on track, they have declared it will work on ALL MUTATIONS and will give you superhuman strength and xray vision to boot !!!

I have been hearing such reports, on "racial equality" being part of the process.

It is the new normal. Whites are second class citizens.

It has been that way for a long time, they are just getting more comfortable being honest about it.

It has been reported that some people are ending up with "Bell's Palsy" when they are vaccinated..

FDA staff recommends watching for Bell's palsy in Moderna and Pfizer vaccine recipients (cnbc.com)

I think i would rather get the Kung Flu, because i am in very good shape...

Had a friend battling cancer who wound up with bells palsy. It was not fun for her...or pretty. Think of someone that just had a major stroke with half their face drooping..but never getting better. She was miserable more with that than the cancer itself which eventually killed her.

Gates had a drug he used on India kids. Most of them are now paralized now...with no hope of recovery..which makes me wonder if he is behind this one too.

It's time for the "Health Ranger" to make a new rap about the Covid-19 vaccine. Careful, his song about the swine flu vaccine in this video has been known to cause ear worms. There have been countless reports of people going mad from humming this catchy jingle non-stop after hearing it once, and even singing it in their sleep.

"Don't you know swine flu - was made by man, pharmaceutical scam, it's all part of the big brother population plan. But the thing I don't understand is why they in Mexico City, in an unmarked military van! They don't want u to see, the remedy - you can stop influenza with Vitamin D for free! Herbal medicine is all that you need, but they can't charge a fifty dollar fee! ... Don't inject me! Don't infect me! Don't stick that needle in my arm, and chemically wreck me!"

. . . ah shit, it sucked me in! lol

Last edited:
The chinese virus has given government new power that it didnt have before

and the baby hitlers are taking full advantage of it

Forum List

Back